I would think it's super cool. My first reaction would probably be to laugh, but in a good way. Like 'YES! Finally someone who gets me! Me and this dude are on the same page haha' and then I'd show you my socks. =P I'd think you're probably a little quirky and eclectic, which I think are good traits, probably have a good sense of humor. I'd probably want to check out all your socks and eventually borrow any that caught my eye, or trade, because I'd be excited about it, lol.
More of a turn-on, for the reasons I mentioned above, not so much for any physical reason.
lol oddly enough I do pay more attention to socks these days. Before my boyfriend was my boyfriend, he'd always show me his fun brightly colored socks as an excuse to talk to me. On days when he didn't show me, I'd ask what socks he had on that day to show him I was interested in him.
1) It's something I personally notice, but I never would have taken any notice to socks if it wasn't for my boyfriend.
2) If I see a guy wearing bright colors, whether it's socks or whatever, it gives me the impression that he's fun to be around, and comfortable with himself.
3) It's not a turn on in a sexual way to me, but I think it's really cute. Anything aside from solid black/white/grey socks are fun!
haha omg you are just like me! except that I'm a girl...haha my friends always tease me about my brightly colored, funkayyhh toes socks and not to mention I have them mismatched whenever I rush to school...
I thought nobody else have this hobby until I read this! blergghhh I thought I was 'special' lol oh, and my birthday/xmas wishlist always have this item...damn, not so secret anymore =/
1. getting noticed means your attractive. so yeah, if you're stand out, wear those socks around with confidence, sure some girls would compliment;)
2. you are FUN
3. I think you are approachable, cos it makes people want to compliment them, while turn-on/off depends on people...if I find a person like you, I wouldn't be "turned-on" just like that but I just find it interesting or cute...so that's a...step to making acquaintance I guess?
I love happy socks! That's what they call them in Sweden where the whole happy sock fad started a year ago. You see this serious business man in "Stureplan" (our Manhattan) and then suddenly happy bright pink socks underneath his executive attire. Its cute.
Unless you took off your shoes, I probably would not notice your socks at all. It's a little unusual for a guy to be wearing "fun" socks - in fact, I don't think I've ever seen a guy wearing socks like the ones you're showing off. It definitely reads as quirky and fun, and implies that you care a little more about your style than the average guy - never a bad thing, in my opinion. As far as being a turn-on or turn-off, I would say neither, really.
I love fun socks so yes I would notice right away and I would spark up even more of a convo about how awesome they are and talk about my love for bright colors, polka dots and knee highs. I think it shows your into your own style and love to be fun with it. Those are good things
2. It says that you are respectful and largely conformist but not totally, it says that you refuse to be pigeon holed, and that in a pinch you will do what you think is right even if it goes against the majority. (My mum studied psychiatry and psychology at one point and I got into far to many of her books as a child)
3. Neither, but I would think it was quite cute and quirky, especially if it goes with your personality, like if you were bubbly and quirky yourself. From your pics they are all really fun, I like them (on you), but I wouldn't wear them myself.
5. I wear ONLY over the ankle plain black cotton and lycra socks with and elasticated rim. So no quirky, patterned, brightly colored socks for me.
(1) It's something I'd notice eventually, it's not like I judge guys completely and only on their socks... lol. I think it just gives a guy a little uniqueness and honestly its something I've never seen I guy wear before. So I think its pretty cool, I mean, I wear fun socks all the time and if a guy took his shoes off to bowling or skating I'd be like wow, that guy looks like he can have fun
(2) It simply says you like to put some fun in to your everyday life.
(3) its not a turn on or a turn off really. It just might get you noticed
By the way...
I LOVE FUN SOCKS
lol if you haven't noticed by now... ha ha hope this helped
Well, I wouldn't care socks are socks. I'll wear anything on my feet as long as they're keeping my feet warm. But most normal hence the word NORMAL females I believe would see it as a sign of a nice guy that would possibly get walked all over. So to normal females turn off. They wouldn't be attracted to that kind of guy. So it all really depends on what kind of girl your looking for, someone who lives and loves to follow the laws of society or someone who just wants to be free and be themselves. The choice is up to you.
1) Women may notice your socks but unless they have quirky socks aswell, this is not going to be an object or moment where you can increase attraction. Basically, if you are wearing them "just because" and not to gain attention from females, then I think you are in the right direction because:
2) It speaks highly about your confidence in who you are; by wearing those quirky socks you are sending a message to the public that you know and appreciate who you are. You understand what makes you happy; and THAT is a message which can often lead to increased attraction. (Remember, it's not that you wear weird socks that makes you attractive, it's that you have no problem wearing the socks that others wouldn't dare to wear)
3) This has been described in the first two answers of my post but I think the question should be rewarded (Is it attractive / not?).. A turn on regarding socks would be for those with a fetish towards certain things; trying to judge whether it is a turn on / turn off (Based on results from special circumstances) is like trying to ask the public about what career they will do for the next 20 years of their life. Your data is misconstrued. If you ask the question, "is it attractive" then you will be targetting a sense of feeling about the socks (similar to: "Do the socks seem frightening" "Do they remind you of a vacation when you were little" etc)..
Some girls put all the emphasis on this sort of thing in the early stages of a relationship. So you will weed out the shallow girls with these socks! A more mature girl might notice, but won't put much importance on your socks.