Are industrial piercings considered offensive?

My job say that all offensive facial and body piercings aren't allowed so I was curious if you'll think a bar in my ear is offensive?

Most Helpful Girl

• that's just their policy. doesn't matter what you think or what I think. and for the record, no I don't' find it offensive. but hey, they're paying you, so whatevers

• All I was askin was is it considered to be an "offensive" piercing so I know to take it out or not

What Guys Said 1

• its only offensive if your already ugly and it brings attention to your face

• Lmao! Well I have nothing to worry about!

• it is, doesn't mean they won't make you follow it though

• O yea I'm pretty sure they will I don't think industrial piercings are considered "offensive" tho

What Girls Said 5

• I have one and I have a job and no one at my job has said anything to me. But I took it out for right now because those balls of skin were forming on the holes.

• You don't have anything to put on it?

• Lol yeepp and I didn't mean 18 I meant 14 but good luck! Hope it gets better

• Thank you hope you figure out your job/piercing situation!

• I don't see it as offensive but I think it depends what kind of job you are seeking.If your job thinks it's offensive then you may have to conform to their policy.But there are other jobs that appreciate your form of expression.

• Not offensive, but they are considered unprofessional.

• Its a warehouse so in my opinion they shouldn't care what piercings you have

• No offensive to me. But to those serious guys, maybe yes.

• Well I don't think it's very classy for work, but it depends where you work.