How do I get rid of puffy eyebags help!!

My eyes have been puffy for quite a while now. It looks horrid. I used cold tea bags and that didn't help. I've also used cucumbers. I want to start using concealer. Any suggestions? What shade of concealer should I use to get rid of PUFFY eyes? Not dark circles? Anything else I can use other than concealer? Thanks! :)

Most Helpful Girl

• i wouldn't put makeup on it because it usually makes it stand out more. putting two metal spoons in the freezer and placing them on the bags until you don't feel the spoons are cold anymore. your eyes will be red for about 10 minutes but afterward the puffiness shouldve gone down. make sure you get good quality rest and enough of it. if that doesn't help than I would see a dermatologist and ask them what you can do about it. (or a doctor)- you may be low in iron and need to consume more red meat and leafy veggies or go on iron pills

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• i put vaseline under my eyes overnight and that seems to help for me. that's also supposed to be a long-term wrinkle prevention thing, but I can't speak to the effectiveness of that.

• put a spoon in the freezer and hold it there for a few minutes and itll help

• Maybe you need a good rest. Enough sleep is good for removing the puffy eyebags. And you can eat more fruit and drink some green tea to help you. :)

• If they are actually puffy I'm not sure, some creams may be better.

I have very dark circles so I need something to cover the consistency and the darkness and I love Bobbi Brown corrector but that really hides darkness, not skin issues.

Make Up Forever Full Cover is some good stuff but I don't know if it will work for your problem.

Maybe certain eye creams, go to Sephora.