Do you like my hair better curly or straight?

I'm indecisive. Boo.

Curly: link

Straight: link

• Curly
  • Straight
  • Both look OK, switch it up

Most Helpful Guy

• Both look great. I feel like the straight should be an every day kind of thing. You know, school, work, at home type of thing. But the curly definitely looks spunky and great! I think you should wear it curly if you want to go out with friends or are looking to get some attention!

What Guys Said 13

• Straight hair frames your face better, draws attention to your eyes more, and sets off your cute crooked smile much better, so people notice it more.

THe curly look makes you look very 'made-up.'

• Best answer, no? Especially for red hair, it looks better displayed, long..straight.

• i normallyt prefer curly hair almost unanimously BUT in your case I think I really like it straight. And I actually REALLY like it blond and wavy like in your second picture. But the brunette is really cute too.

• definitely curly.. you look sexier and more matured that way. Straight hair makes you look kinda geeky (no offense) or maybe it was just your shirt. Regardless, I still think you're cuter with curly hair.

• Very attractive in both, but I was kinda drawn to the straight a little more... it just seems like it suits you.

How do you normally wear it?

• I normally wear it curly because that's my natural texture so it takes less time to style in the morning. However, I've been straightening it the past few weeks because I think it looks better straight at mid-length.

• Maybe you should mix it up -- you look great with it curly, too, so don't worry about it when you don't have time!

• Curly

• Personally, you're very cute with both. Just mix it up when you feel like it, I don't think you can go wrong here.

• I tend to like straight hair more, but the photo of you with curly hair is a nicer photo, it's hard to say.

• Straight looks really good! Fits you a little better I think...

• you look super pretty in curly

• curly won't load for me.

• Hmmm I think curly suits you better IMHO.

• lol...doesn't matter...you look great either way...(:

• you should shave your head

What Girls Said 9

• I think you look equally as great in both. But imo, you have a really nice face so I think you'd actually look pretty awesome in an up-do of sorts :).

• I like the curly one(: What's your hair naturally if I may ask?

• i agree with martyfellow your pretty anyway tho :)

• i like both, you're such a cutie :) !

• curly! but the straight looks really pretty too

• I love your hair curly :)

• CURLY! , YOURE SOO CUTE BTW :D

• Really I don't think your hair is the problem!

• Then what is the problem?

• Yeah, I know my nose is huge. I'm currently saving for rhinoplasty.

As for the asking, I just wanted some outside opinions. I wasn't sure if spending an hour straightening my hair every morning was worth it or not.

• If your hair takes an hour to straighten every day obviously the curly look is better for you curly hair is nice, and I apologize for the nose comment your nose is fine, I'm battling cancer at the moment and the only hair I have is a wig, I was in bad form and just thought a question like yours from a 21 year old was a bit stupid it's only hair I try to tell myself but for a girl it's a lot more and hopefully you never have to experience having none

• Curly.. and have I seen you on YouTube ?

• I had a channel about a year and a half or two years ago but haven't made a video in a very long time.