What do you think when you see a girl with fake nails?

So I recently got fake nails and I have a varied response. I'm not talking about ridiculously long or crazy nails. Just a shortish, french tip fake nails. I have found that guys seem to like them?

What do you think!? Thanks.

0|0
10|4

Most Helpful Girl

• Mine are short with french tips as well, I usually get complimented on them by girls mostly, and sometimes the occasional guy. I sure men don't usually notice something like that.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• I wouldn't even see it.

0|0
    0|0
  • eh.I don't go for that type of stuff..but no real harm...like Kain tho...I see half inch long black nails I probably gonna go find a Safe House & hide...I just like females...don't need all that stuff...but if they not long or black...then they not bothering me...fair enuf?...(:

0|0
    0|0
  • I think Freddy Krueger

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't notice nails.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• I keep mine short and natural. It seems it is too high maintenance IMO. But if you like it go for it :D

2|1
    0|0
  • I used to get them when I bit my nails...But, I wasn't a regular..only when I wanted to treat myself. I don't like the maintenance or when they break! So, I FINALLY overcomed biting my nails! One day, I just decided, I didn't want to do it anymore. It was a nervous thing and I overcame it. so, now, I can paint my own nails and file 'em down! YAY!

Anyway, to your question, I think she just likes to take care of herself. And, I don't think bad about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think "what if one comes off inside while she's masturbating." Especially those long ones, then I think wow ones going to pop off inside.

0|2
    0|0
  • Shellac nails are the nails of the future

0|0
    0|0
  • Seriously, I think, she must not do much real work. And she must have money that she doesn't know what to do with. I think they look fake, and men I know do not like them.

0|1
    0|0
  • Well if you can't tell there fake no biggie lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Nail polish is an art. Nails will be very stunning with nail polish and fake nails. Black and white style with some flowers, I love this style.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's too much work. LOL

0|0
    1|0
  • better question, do you like them?

i personally don't. but they're your nails and your fingers and not mine

0|0
    0|0