Will a guys' pupils always dilate?

met this cute guy today, his pupils didn't dilate when talking to me though, does that mean he's not attracted to me?

Most Helpful Guy

• I actually logged back in to answer this. any way yes peoples eye do dilate when they see something they are attracted too, ie another person or a teenager to a playboy magazine cover. lighting condition also affects dilation too much light the pupils shrink to little they dilate to let more in. I would not say this guy does not like you based on one experience you have to see it a couple of times.

• thanks for your answer! :)

• thank you for best :)

What Guys Said 5

• Not always. You can't judge someone based off of that. Look for some other signs instead and best of luck.

• Guys, you can't pick up on the pupils dilating there are too many other factors

1. Light changing in the room, yes the purpose of pupils is to control the amount of light going into the eye NOT TO TELL YOU IF THE PERSON LIKES YOU

2. The difference in pupil size is so small you'd have a very hard time picking it up without an accurate instrument to measure the dilation. We're talking about differences in mm of length

***This whole eye dilation thing has been printed in so many magazines that people have begun to believe it, and although it maybe true, what I'm saying it's almost impossible to measure it unless you are in controlled settings with the proper instruments.

• That's a horrible signal you're trying to pick up on.

• No, there are plenty of other signs

• People's eyes dilate when they find something attractive or they are attracted to something. It's not 100% full proof though.

What Girls Said 3

• I don't nessicarily think that there's any sort of relation.

• Unless your face is a mirrow, he won't notice if his own pupils dilate.

• i don't think it's necessarily that noticeable what you should notice is if his eyes widen and his face opens when he sees you.