If a girl lies her head on your shoulder while you are busy with something, what does that mean?

she genuinely likes me or she is just attracted to me

we were pretty intimate with each other

Most Helpful Girl

• She wants to be close to you. You're attention is elsewhere, but she wants at least some of your focus to be on her - not in a selfish way, you understand, all girls want the guy they like to notice them.

I do it with my boyfriend all the time.. :)

• i left her for few min for something and I am just few meters away standing from her

• She just wants to make sure you don't forget her :)

• the funny thing is she forgot me now but she did

What Girls Said 5

• she likes you and wish she had your attention

• That has happened to me, but I dismissed it. And then she started ignoring me lol.

• yes awww that's cute

• yea she feels comfortable with you and likes you...next time she does it wrap your arm around her and kiss her forehead ...or just kiss her forehead and keep doing what you are doing if you are that busy...plus she is doing it to comfort you...

• This one sign of physical affection isn't enough to say for sure whether she genuinely likes you or if she is "just attracted"... But honestly, what a small step, if she's attracted, liking you is probably already in the cards anyway...

• That's a good sign of affection...I think she could be both for hercto do that says a lot

What Guys Said 3

• At the end of the day, why would you care? Definite sign, tap that!

• It could go either way actually...She could like you . But I have seen instances where a girl does this to a guy she's really comfortable ( in a brotherly way so to speak)

• She likes you. She wouldn't do that with a guy she didn't like.