Where is a good place to buy cheap clothes?

Cheep is good. where can I find girls clothes for cheep?

Most Helpful Guy

• I usually like K-Mart or a store like T.J. Maxx and Ross. I go to K-Mart mostly for pajama pants and undershirts and Ross for dress shirts. I usually like Van Heusen's wrinkle free varieties. They sell for like, $15. K-Mart has some jeans at really cheap prices, like $10. It's hard finding stuff there because they aren't up to date in fashion like Target is, but when I find one I snatch it up because no place sells jeans as cheap as K-Mart.

I'm more laid back, so I don't usually buy high end stuff. Target is a great place too.

What Guys Said 5

• ya at the thrifts around were I live they have stuff that still got the tags from first store on it. there's no shame in shopping at one

• Thrift stores or second-hand shops often have lots of good-as-new clothes at bargain prices.

• Ross has some clothes that look expensive but really arent, old navy samething and Aeropostale has preppy clothes that are cheap, I buy my jeans at Target, they look really good and only for 20$!

• My cousin is in love playtos closet and she only buys like designer stuff and they are seriously cheap. Wish they had guys clothes and I think they have a website

• old navy has some awesome sales time to time

What Girls Said 16

• If you go to places like GoodWill your bound to find something real cheap but at the same time, in the brand that you like. and the best thing is you can lie and say you bought it from the stores that sell you fav brands and make people think your spending a lot when in truth your spending next to nothing! hope this helps!

• Chelsea Premuim Outlets and The Crossings Outlet are the BEST EVER! name brand close half++ off :D google it and it'll bring you to some websites and you can check in your area. I once got a $128 Juicy Couture jacket for about $30. I love it and its SOOO amazing!

american eagle has good things too. love itt too! <3

aeropostael is good in stores and online!

target ( depends on what styles, but most cute and trendy )

forever 21

charlotte russse ( if you like that style )

Pac Sun = gooood sales items and cheap

abecrombie // hollister - - - in stores = SUCK but online sales on websites aren't that badd

kmart - cheap but style/ size isn't that good : /

Old navy ( if you can find your size and depends on your own style)

..just a few of my favorites : ) I have like 100000x's more if you want more stores!

• thrift store... honetly. It's amazing what you'll find in there! :)

Target is great, and if you're willing to make a trip to Canada they have Gian Tiger...cheap and really nice...

Have you checked out link :)

Look for sales...you'll find great stuff for real cheap.

good luck!

• sometimes american eagle has major sales.

old navy, ross, thrift, walmart, kmart, things like that :)

• Papaya clothing has some awesome clothes for cheap.

• target, forever 21, wetseal

sometimes you have to look hard, but you can always find something

• I guess it kinda depends on where you live. old navy && aeropostale are nice I guess.. But I LOVE Forever 21, wet seal && Charolette russe! If you have either of those stores go there! Lol if all else fails.. Jus go 2 target or walmart! They have nice stuff!

• TJmaxx, marshalls, forever 21, & Plato's closet.

I try to get cheap but good clothes...I always spend my money at A&F though...haha

• I like JcPennys. They have great sales. I love shopping there because most of my friends don't so I get stuff they don't have...hehe its original.

I'd check there if you have one by you

• you can buy on this site, cheap and free shipping,

link

• see if there is a crossroads trading co. around you. best thing EVER.

• thrift stores such as goodwill are good..also target and walmart.

• Papaya clothing

• I don't know if you have a Ross (I talked to a friend in Pennsylvania who had apparently never heard of Ross.)

If you do, though, it's definitely worth checking out. If you're willing to dig through some pretty hideous things, you can find some really adorable clothes there. I heard one girl who worked at Papaya (which has the cutest clothes) mention that she found a dress the store sold in Ross & for half the price.

• Basically what I wanted to say, Ross and/or TjMaxx. Yeah, you have to dig to find the hidden treasures, but they are there, and cheaper than any where else.

• Honestly thrift stores. Sounds groady, but if you look around there's plenty of really cute vintage things there for cheap. All you have to do is wash them when you get home and its not so bad anymore.

• its spelled cheap.