Wearing heels all day

Girls stupid but real question: how do you deal with the pain when you're wearing heels all day? I mean I'd love to wear them everyday, and I did that few times already but the pain is killing me? Like for example how the Kardashian sisters do that- I mean I've never seen them wear anything but heels...!

Most Helpful Girl

• There are some decent ideas from online resources, but they don't entirely solve the problem.

These are they:

link

link

link

Otherwise, I think I am going to need significantly more experience in high heels before I can advise anyone.

• Thanks for the links! but if there's one thing I can't agree with is that the higher quality of the shoe (aka the price of it) the more confy it is: how can you then explain that I've tryied every model of jimmy choo heels (hoping I'll afford them one day) and I can even walk in them is the store! :D

• can't* even walk in them

• hahaha. Maybe try some other expensive brands. ^^

What Guys Said 2

• I don't understand how or why women wear these things all day. And recently I read that there is a women's high heel running race every year in NYC.

What is the point of high heels?

• wearing heels all day everyday is a good way to destroy your ankles. I mean if you like the idea of looking hot for 10-15 years at the cost of being able to walk for the rest of your life, that's fine. but lets be real here.

What Girls Said 11

• You have to pick comfortable ones! If they hurt in the store don't buy them no matter how cute they may be-- if you have to break them in they most likely aren't a great shoe. This comes straight from my grandma who worked in a shoe store for years. Wedges help. Also, the thicker the heel the easier they are to walk in. Heels really don't bother me. I can wear them all day and be fine but I don't do too much long distance walking in them. If I need to walk a long way I will bring comfy shoes and wear them for walking then change into the heels when I arrive-- no harm in that!

• You get use to it. Your best bet is to start off with a pair that don't hurt so much (yes, they are real) and then wear them a lot to get use to the heel feel. After that it'll be a lot easier for you to wear heals.

• Actually I don't think a lot of women wear heels EVERY SINGLE DAY. I certainly don't. I wear heels on occasion only. Because wearing them on a daily basis is just murder to your feet. Just try to balance out the week wear some stylish flats on some days and your heels on others. Give your feet a break because if you continue this way you're only going to because problems for your self later on down the road. Constantly wearing heels causes back problems so just lay off of them for a little while until your feet have recooperated.

• how do I deal with it? I don't! haha

• I love wearing heels, but I don't usually wear them all day..

buy some comfortable heels I have a pair of high-heel boots I got from Le Chateau they've never given me a problem. Or buy some gel soles to put in the shoes.

• Soak your feet in nice hot water at the end of the day, and give yourself a small foot massage.

I put some flat shoes in my car to wear just for driving so that way, my feet isn't hurting before my day begins!

I just became so used to it that it doesn't hurt.

• I NEVER wear heels. What's the point? I have honestly only worn them twice my whole life, theyre so uncomfortable.

• The females that do that are probably used to the pain. But even then, no woman wears heels 24 hours a day. You gotta take off your shoes sometime.

• i would love to know the same thing! I can't even wear them to school for a whole day!

but I guess they just get used to the pain:)

• you should buy comfortable heels. also its not good to wear them more than 4 - 5 hours. don't walk much in heels, better is to sit.

• I wore for twelve hours today ouchie ouch. And I need to tomorrow too. Inner soles help