What do girls like to hear from guys?

what are some stuff you say to a girl like what do girls like to hear from guys...how do I get more girls if I am ahy and easelly embarrsed like my face terns red and how can I be more outgoing

Most Helpful Guy

• they want to hear that , she smells very good , or she is dressed very trendy , don't give her compliments about her body, try to find out what mark are her shoes or stuff like that, be yourself , and stay cool you don't have to turn red, stay chill and that won't happend

What Girls Said 9

• just relax and breath haha when talking to a girl be nice but don't be too nice and tease girls and even make fun of them a bit. girls like guys they can't have most of the time or "THINK" they can't have. make a girl think and leave them hanging once in awhile not all the time though and if you tell a girll you will do something do it

• i honestly like shy guys, but I find that everyone can be just puttin gup a facade and you don't really know them until after a long time. honestly, be more outgoing and talk to more people and it will help you out

• If a girl is talking down about herself, give her a hug and say it's not true. If you're interested, play with her hair and say you love the color, or if she's recently gotten a haircut or styled it differently, say it looks nice. I blush a lot when I get even slightly embarrassed, and get more embarrassed because I blushed, but when my boyfriend tells me I'm cute, I feel better. Stuff like that, mostly.

• i like it wen they say that I smell nice :) one of my lad friends was standing next to me whilst I was in another conversation with one of my girl friends, and I was giving her some advice and joking about and he sed 'you know what charlotte? your just a really nice person.' I thought he was taking the p*ss at first, but it was a really nice thing to say anyway :)

• I personally love the pet names that guys call girls, even if it's as simple as "baby". I can see coming from the other end how it may be kinda embarassing for the guy at first but trust me... girls love it :) But truthfully wait for a relationship before you do that. Just start with compliments for the girls.

• Girls likes to hear compliments.

I mean like...

what I personaly think is just hearing compliments form a shy guy is unsuspecting.

If it's a really like a player, then it'll just be a flirt.

What I would like to hear from a guy is

just caring words...

be nice to them, and don't ever be what you really are not.

• go with the "you are so cute/pretty." personally, I like it better when guys say that instead of "you look ___ today." because what about all the other days? aha :)

I also love being told that I smell good.

Shy guys are cute, but if you want to be more outgoing you just have to ask questions about the girl. seriously, girls love talking about themselves and once you get them into it, it will be easier to talk, or so I've learned. I'm not the most outgoing either, but you will learn.

• "wow, you look good today"

"well, you are beautiful /cute"

Plase do not say "you are so fat" or "you are too short" to a girl,

as they will think you are insulting her!

• i like when my man tells me I look nice or I look beautiful.

i like a guy who I can feel safe all the time, a guy who can I chill with and have a great tima

no matter what :)

I like a guy who's real and feels comfortable with him self

What Guys Said 1

• i already know some of the girls answers for this, theyll say something like "sometimes its cute when you blush (face turns red) and get embarrassed" it shows that you like them, and that its taking a lot of you in order to talk to them, which makes them feel special, because ur making the attempt to... my suggestion, just say hi, smile, and to be on the safe side, say something nice about something of their outfit, the experts said, maybe try to guess her perfume, or the designer of her boots, it shows you are interested in what she is like, therefore she'll want to talk to you more about herself, as well as find out about u

• But then that makes you seem gay if you actually know the designers. at least to me anyway.