What products do you use in your hair?

And what is your goal for your hair to look like? Include shampoo and conditioners in your explanation.

Most Helpful Girl

• Goal: Nice smelling, damage-free, smooth hair

Products: Paul Mitchell Shampoo, Biolage Conditioner, Garnier Fructis Conditioning Glaze, Garnier Fructis Leave in Conditioning Cream, Alberto V05 Extreme Heat, Biosilk, and FX Molding Wax.

Seems like a lot, but everything is used in moderation.

I honestly only use that certain shampoo and conditioner because my mom decided to buy them in huge gallons and won't let me switch until its all gone :P

Since I have nothing better to do, I'm going to write out my routine too. Can skip reading if you think it's irrelevant.

Afternoon:

Wash hair with shampoo

Put in conditioner and leave in for 10 minutes

Wash everything out

Run a couple of drops of Garnier Fructis Conditioning Glaze through hair

Air dry

Morning:

Put few drops of Biosilk in hair

Clip hair into sections

Spray V05 Extreme Heat and flat iron each section

Apply Garnier Fructis Leave in Conditioning Cream (I just like the way it leaves my hair smelling)

Add a tiny bit of FX Molding Wax to keep side swept bangs in place

This all takes a lot shorter than you think (not counting the air drying part...), especially since I've split it up into two different styling times.

What Guys Said 2

• I use a lot of Giovanni products when it comes to my shampoo and conditioner. It's an organic product line, and I find they have several different varieties that I can rotate so I can maintain healthy hair.

As far as after the shower goes, I have a stockpile of Redken's electric wax and hair cement which they don't produce anymore, and I am going through those items until I've used them all.

I keep a fairly short cut, with anywhere from a quarter to half inch on top for styling. I do a lot of spiking and/or messy, but I'll do some shaping on occasion.

Whichever way I go, it's a short process to completion.

• i use suave for men shampoo and conditioner in one in the shower and after I dry my hair and use LA looks sports gel and just spike my hair. simple and done in about 3.5 mins (shower and hair)

What Girls Said 7

• Usually, I just want my hair to behave. It's naturally curly, so that can be an issue.

I use Biolage Shampoo and Conditioner, then Matrix Vavoom Volumizing Mousse, then Redken Ultra Straight Balm, then Sexy Hair Big Sexy Hair Hairspray. My hair costs a lot. ;(

• Some days I want my hair curly others straight

Curly: I use garnier fructis shampoo and conditioner (the stuff in the green bottle)

then I use paul mitchell super clean sculpting gel then I use some frizz ease stuff

Straight: the same shampoo and conditioner

i use treseme root lifter before I dry my hair

• goal healty looking hair

i use tony and guy condtioner and tony and guy shine spray smells sooo nice

• mostly pantene, condition, leave in conditioner and shampoo.

• whatever shampoo and conditioner is out

i have naturally curly hair so use garnier fructis gel in it when I want it curly

but when I straighten it I put got2b straight stuff in my hair then blow dry it, then I put in another small bit and straighten it.

• i use head and shoulders for shampoo even though I never have dandruff. =) it makes my hair smell extremely nice and soft.

if I use shampoos that do NOT make my hair smooth and soft when I rinse it, I always use some Garnier Fructis conditioner on the tips of my hair (and basically whereever that DOESNT touch the scalp). putting them on the scalf puts you into the risk of not clearing it off properly, and it makes your scalp produce extra oil, and that way the hair will look nasty.

when you wash your hair, you shouldnt put the temperature too high. it's the same reason for the oil thing.

• WOW. We are the exact same. I use head and shoulders because it keeps my hair really unoily, and garnier fructis conditioner just for the ends.

• Haha. :D I love the smell of garnier fructis! :D

when I run out of garnier fructis, I substitute with pantene conditioner until I buy some more garnier. :D haha.

• Pretty much to smell good and be clean, My mom owns a salon. So she uses Design, Nairobi, Paul Mitchell... etc..