Is it cute to wear leggings with a loose baggy shirt?

Is that outfit cute or is it slutty? I'm 5'2" and pretty skinny. I just want to know if it would look good or not because I see a lot of girls wearing that.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's currently the in fashion trend. Wear what you want. People will judge you regardless of what it is.

• Well put. I guess the outfit doesn't matter as much as long as I'm confident enough to ignore other people's opinions

• That's the spirit. If people are quick judge you, they didn't give you a chance so why should you even spend time out of your day worrying about their opinion.

Makes getting through life much easier.

What Guys Said 2

• I think it looks good on most girls especially if they are thin.

• Sounds cute and normal :p

What Girls Said 8

• It depends on the shirt and leggings and your body type honestly. I think its cute and comfy but not an outfit I'd wear other than a quick run to the store.

• Sounds cute! Just make sure that the shirt is low enough to cover your crotch. Cammel toe is a little too inappropriate for public wear...

• i don't think its slutty,

as long as the shirt doesn't show too much of your stomach (since the leggings are already very form fitting) you should be fine.

• I wear stuff like that all the time.

• I wear stuff like that occasionally and I'm 5'2 as well..

it's cute in my opinion, who cares what others think (:

• its cute, far from being slutty.

• I just think it is unflattering

• yes. so cute