Weight loss/ gain and approachability?

Have any of you noticed how approachable you became after gaining weight? Whereas he more in shape you get or the thinner you become, it seems as though you become intimidating to people or just unapproachable?

Anybody notice this?

I used to be attractive ( 2 years ago :( )and 20 lbs lighter and it seemed as though guys acted less comfortable around me and not many people were comfortable with asking me for directions on the street ... I noticed though how the quality of the people who I attracted increased as I got thinner.

Most Helpful Guy

• Since I lost 65 lbs I get much more looks and smiles from the ladies.

What Guys Said 2

• I noticed that people stopped treating me like a fat f***, and girls would actually look me in the eyes.

• All the skinny girls, except two, that I know are complete sluts/bitches... you learn to avoid them..

What Girls Said 2

• I could see it being possible, definitely. People may view you as stuck up and not approachable when thin. I always feel like when my hair isn't done and I have no makeup on, I get the most stares and most guys approaching me.

• I gained weight from a few years back and recently lost it. I went from average to fit, although not super skinny. More guys look at me, but fewer talk to me.