Is it "chic" to wear sneakers with a dress?

Girls, I don't know much about what it means to be "chic" but I was just looking at a photo shoot of a girl who wore a dress with sneakers. Is this something "chic" girls do? I mean, really..wth

0|0
7|2

Most Helpful Girl

• sneakers aren't meant for chic outfits.

girls can still use them with dresses like this link but it won't look that chic as it should be (more weird than chic, btw)... but I guess its fine to use with a casual dress like this link

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• Eh its urban, but not chic or cute in my opinion.

0|0
    0|0
  • i think it looks kind of weird?I think heels go better for dresses. Recently I attended my best friends wedding, she wears white wedding dress which was bought from weddingdressesshop.co.nz online store and pink bling bling heels. She is really beautiful with that. I can not imagine it if she wore a sneak with her bridal gown..�

0|0
    0|0
    • LOL. Nice plug. Please do not spam

• It kinda depends on the 'sneakers'. Casual dress with short Converse's can be cute...but not with like Nike Air Max's!

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't do it, but I have seen girls do it, I guess to each their own

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't,but every girl has their own style.

0|0
    0|0
  • i think it looks kind of weird

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Chic means stylish or a bit more extra than that. In this particular situation it would only be considered chic if she is a pioneer at pairing original outfits together that really really work for her since its a dress with sneakers. Most people can't pull that off so...

Anyways a couple blogs of street style fashion that features pictures of mostly chic people:

link

link

0|0
    0|0
  • You were looking at a photo shoot...

1|0
    0|0