Type of clothes you like on guys?

do you like fratty, boots&jeans, athletic.. etc... answer!

0|0
10|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Warning: anyone who answers "skinny jeans" will get a vote down from me!

0|2
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• Hmm... I like simple clothes on guys usually. Like I prefer jeans and a t-shirt/sweatshirt, maybe a button-down at most. I think guys are really hot when they dress up formally, but I think part of the allure of that is that it's something I don't see all the time, and I'd take it for granted if they dressed up more often. So just regular, casual clothing for me!

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as its clean and put together well and isn't costume clothes, its fine with me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I always tease my boyfriend because his outfits are all the same, black shirt, jeans and boots. But in all honesty, that's a fine outfit. I must say, suits and tux are just hott. End of story.

0|0
    0|0
  • casual, jeans, nice shirt (some design, logo), stylin hoodie, and some nice kicks! A fresh look, but NOT wiggar/wanna be gangster or preppy (Jersey shore).

0|0
    0|0
  • jeans and a t-shirt are fine, a bit dressed up like a dress shirt and jeans is kinda hot too ;) lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't give a crap as long as they don't wear shorts all freaking winter. Like the annoyance I feel about that I can't even describe...so yeah nice jeans are hot

0|1
    0|0
  • i love jeans, a tea and a hoodie or a plaid shirt

0|0
    0|0
  • Normal guy jeans or chinos, t-shirt, plaid shirts, smart shirts. All good for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Straight jeans and a hoodie.

Business suit. HOT HOT HOT!

0|0
    0|0
  • suits

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!