Guys - do you find it sexy when a girl wears a button down shirt showing cleavage?

I have a white button down shirt with really thin light blue pin stripes and I'm gonna wear it with a black push up bra and some buttons exposed tucked into a pair of skinny jeans. hot or not? Do you get turned on by women wearing button down shirts?

by the way I'm wearing this to school

my bra won't be showing

Most Helpful Guy

• actually now that I think about it...yeah, its pretty sexy. Its like she's a woman of power or like she's going to teach me a lesson or something. Throw on a pair of glasses and id be from 6 to midnight in a heartbeat

What Guys Said 6

• I don't see why showing cleavage would not be sexy, but you don't want to go too far. If you expose too much, that can be seen as "slutty" and some guys will be put off by that.

• It sounds attractive, but it's extremely overdone. The complete and total lack of any kind of originality makes it considerably less attractive.

• One vote yes. Totally sexy. Add a pinstripe skirt and/or jacket and I'm completely powerless.

• really sexy

• Oh yeah

• Doesn't matter what kind of shirt it is. If there's cleavage involved the guy will find it sexy (assuming the girl is relatively attractive).

What Girls Said 2

• If you have it, flaunt it. But don't overdo it. You want to have some class as well. If you dress trashy, chances are you'll be treated accordingly. I love button up shirts because they do show my curves and can be sexy but at the same time I can button them up to an appropriate level and still have the shirt do that with my curves.

• don't have your bra showing...it looks stupid.