Best way to grow hair fast and healthy?

I'm looking for some nightly or once-weekly treatments, hopefully home remedies to grow hair long, quickly. My hair is currently 2 inches past my shoulders, I would love for it to be mid-back or longer! Some girl's hair grow so fast, I don't believe it!

My hair is very dry, I use tons of heat protectant and morrocan oil conditioner, oil spritzers on the ends to keep them moist, but it's just not growing fast enough! Please share your hair stories (products you used, treatments, and how fast your hair grew!)

what I want link

what I have link

Most Helpful Girl

• Vitamin b with c complex will help. You need to relax your hair and don't apply much heat to it/dye it. I suggest you look into leave in conditioners as well. I use to put revitalizing/deep conditioner into my hair and put a hair cap on it and then sleep with it overnight. In the morning I'd wash it out. Your hair can only grow so fast and usually that's not fast for anyone. Also oil caps overnight work fine too (same concept as conditioner, just with olive oil or any oil of your choice). Oil is good for heat treated hair.

What Guys Said 1

• lack of nutrition is the main because for slow growth . . .your way too skinny . . . eat more often . . .

What Girls Said 3

• use coconut oil as a once a week deep conditioner, if your using oil based products in your hair then using heat on it I think it would damage your hair even more, imagine hot boiling oil. Folic acid helps your hair grow, and there is a hair, skin, and nails pill you can take.

• Just eat healthy foods and balance diet. Decrease stress in your life and take vitamins like Reloxe.

• you have to trim it often. like every two months trim half an inch or so.

avoid ironing or blow drying it as much as possible

don't wash it more than you need, that depletes of natural oils