What do you think about guys in fashion kilts? (see link)

Hi, do you like watching guys wearing fashion kilts like the ones in the links?

link

link

link

0|0
11|1

Most Helpful Girl

• im really into fashion... and I've always wished to find a hot guy who could dress really well with his own style... but usually when I see a guy like that, I assume he's gay, even if I find its attractive. chances are he's just gay... lol it makes me sad... I want I boyfriend I can go shopping with haha.

sooo basically I like the 2nd link best, when the kilts part of a whole outfit... if your goodlooking and can pull it off... do it... but once again people will probably think your gaayay

0|1
    0|0
    • ahah nicely put. Thanks. I'm a model myself. I think I could look good in one of those. I like the light brown one in the first link video.

• light grey and brown belt I mean.

What Girls Said 10

• I'm not into it but I wouldn't turn a guy down if he was wearing one because that's his culture. I don't think I could date a guy who wore one daily, its just not my style personally.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm all for individuality,but these just look like men wearing designer skirts.Its wayyy to feminine for me.Now a regular kilt get up with the plaid pattern is HOT!

0|0
    0|0
  • Umm no. But if a guy is Scottish and wears the normal tartan one it's fine.

0|1
    0|0
  • Not so much a fan of guys wearing them as everyday clothes.

0|0
    0|0
    • too feminine?

• I understand men with Scottish backgrounds wearing them to weddings etc. but It seems to feminine to me as an everyday thing - just dislike the look iguess.

• I have a skirt similar to one of those...

1|0
    0|0
  • No

0|0
    0|0
    • but why?

• Idk I just don't really like how they look (unless you're in ireland, then its traditional)

• it's Scotland. But thanks for your input. ;)

• I'm not a fan of the fashion kilts. But the traditional plaid kilts are FREAKIN' HOT.

0|0
    0|0
  • Kilts are hot on most guys, I really want to check out if they are freeballing

0|0
    0|0
  • Well what can I say...

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like the way they look.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• i think to myself "oh look a homosexual"

2|0
    1|0
    • Yeah there's always that risk. I actually enjoy how they look, but as a straight guy, I'm afraid people would look at me as as homo...