What color is hotter on a dark skinned female??

I have a performance coming up and I would like your opinion. I am a dark complected female similar to model Alek wek's complexion and I was wondering what color would pop on stage. The color choices are cherry red, royal blue and hot pink?

• Cherry Red
    32% (6)17% (1)28% (7)Vote
  • Royal Blue
    58% (11)33% (2)52% (13)Vote
  • Hot Pink
    10% (2)50% (3)20% (5)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Thanks guys for your opinions. I think I may go with red or possibly white now and have my back up dancers (who are Caucasian) wear the royal blue.

1|0
7|3

Most Helpful Girl

• she looks great in anything,really. I'd go with royal blue/bright yellow

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Of those three, I'd go with red.

1|0
    0|0
  • Well I looked up Alek Wek and I would have to say hot pink! That color on your skin is just one big WOW!

1|0
    0|0
  • Blue and Black look great on dark skinned girls.

pink on dark skinned girl looks stupid. cherry red might look okay if you're latina .. but for Asians or blacks it looks crappy.

0|0
    3|0

What Girls Said 6

• Out of all of those? I'd go with red. But ideally a pretty violet would be best.

1|0
    0|0
  • On that complexion, I would def. say royal blue would stand out more.

1|0
    0|0
  • I say go with red.It means strength and power and those feelings go well for any performance I say! :)

1|0
    0|0
  • All these colors would look good on your skin tone but I would go with royal blue

1|0
    0|0
  • i think royal blue would be extremely flattering, though the red would probably pop more. flattering is better, go with blue.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd say all of those would look great on you.. but for a performance go with red.

1|0
    0|0