Pick a girl to date.

Girl A) Average looking, lots of chemistry, independent, similar world view, down to earth

Girl B) Drop-dead gorgeous, turns you on, opposite world view, clingy, high maintenance

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on how long I plan on dating them. Am I dating them for only a few dates or is it someone I plan to marry? Did I just get out of a long committed relationship or are all my friends married and having kids and I feel all alone? Or maybe I'm just content with myself and I'm looking for a real best friend to share my life with...

I believe this question is relative to time and circumstance.

What Guys Said 4

• A

for sure!

drop dead gorgeous would move on immediately if a guy was more attentive to her needs (hense high maintenance)

i prefer average to cute looking girls to date because to me, they are more real and I'm less worried about them leaving me for someone else...not to mention A is independant (huge turn on)

• Girl C) Cute looking, lots of chemistry, independent, turns me on, similar world view, down to earth

yes they do exist so I'm not settling for less

• so many options left out...and it depends on what you want for the date, but anyway, I'd go with A).

• Which one are you?

Your missing a very important piece of these puzzles by the way

What Girls Said 1

• oh please, this again grow-up no-one thinks that you're Girl B...actually you forgot to mention clingy & needy on Girl A's list