Is this an attractive casual outfit?

I have an hourglass body shape and need ideas for a casual outfit that's a little sexy. Needs to be with pants though

I was thinking tight dark wash jeans and a Long sleeve top with v neck showing just a bit of cleavage (I have a nice rack) Would you be attracted to a pretty girl with a good body in that outfit or no? Is it too casual? It's just for college classes.

Most Helpful Guy

• I mean... it sounds good from what I'm reading, lol.

• would you be turned off if you saw the girl you like showing a bit of cleavage, do you think that's innapropriate for day?

• A little cleavage is fine... even attractive, but there's a fine line. I've always liked girls dressing modestly too. That can honestly be the sexiest way to go... Don't get me wrong tho, there's nothing wrong with a little cleavage, here or there.

What Guys Said 1

• You sound incredible. Hourglass body, hug the curves and tease with the cleavage.

What Girls Said 3

• that's a pretty generic description. I mean, if you look good in those particular jeans and top, then I'm sure it'll look good.. hah

• its good .. your just going to class

• yeah it sounds good