Anti-war slogan on a singlet?

what would you think if a girl was wearing a white singlet with an earth symbol on it, with the slogan 'war is stupid'? I've been told it's cool by my girlfriends, but apparently it'll make me appear weird to guys? thoughts?

Most Helpful Guy

• I would think she's ignorant, and trying to impress people by fitting in to a specific sub-set of society.

What Guys Said 6

• Meh, war is necessary, just like breathing. The reasons for it are stupid (most of the time).

If you believe that, wear it, just know who you associate with and what those people are associated with.

I personally don't think it matters,but it could bring up a lot of debate,so educate yourself on that matter, and really look at all angles before you do commit to that.

• Do you believe the world is on the verge of economic collapse and nations are going to just sit there and let their people have no guaranteed resources? Do you believe we went into the middle east because of "terrorists"? It is a mixture of natural resources (peak resources-in other words depleting resources due to over population, oil happens to be one of those resources, what is the middle east known for? Think a bit harder on that one Ma'am.)

• oh I see.. okay. sorry for my defensiveness haha

• Its all good, apologies.

• If you wore that, you wouldn't be unapproachable. Obviously there are other factors into judging if someone is "weird" but the shirt alone would not do it.

• Are these guys ancient Spartans?

• really depends on who's wearing it tbh... if you look like a hipster, then I won't take you seriously but if you're a cool person, then I'll think it's cool.. it's all back to that philosophy of whether or not you can pull things off

• woah, I'm glad to say I'm not a hipster. I actually believe in the slogan, thanks for your opinion.

• ok then you could probably pull it off

• I'd probably think you had overly simplistic but typically 'cool young person' view points. I'd maybe still try to have sex with you but I'd be less likely to take you seriously as a person.

• It is very cool. Especially at times like these where "war" is synonymous with bombing civilians

• War may be necessary at times but those times have not come for decades.

What Girls Said 2

• I think if they're that disturbed by it, then you can use it to weed out the "hawkish" types...

• hawkish?

• Basically means in favor of war...Oh and for some reason I was thinking bracelet when you said singlet...I had to look it up now...Are you a wrestler?

• well you are definitely going to attract guys who also think war is stupid or don't have strong views on it one way or another. which would be someone you would be interested in anyway because they would hold your views. Sooooo probably all in all not a bad thing?