Is it OK for a girl to have a small belly?

I play sports and my bra size is 32C. I wear small shirts and 0 in skinny jeans and weigh 105 but I'm starting to get a belly and I don't know if that's OK with guys?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm sure it'll be okay.

However, I went to the football game for my school - and a skinny girl with big boobs, was wearing a tube top, with kind of a beer gut sticking out.

These guys were laughing at her and said some mean stuff.

But um - do you only get this little belly after you eat? Seems odd you'd be putting on any weight around the stomach if your sporty. Your diet okay?

• Well I don't eat like a normal person should because I'm vegetarian and somtimes there isn't anything for me to eat. Usually right after I eat I have a belly.

• Oh okay - well, actually the " belly " you may be seeing, could probably just be your gut expanded from eating. I get it too after a good meal :P

• Thanks for BA ^^

What Guys Said 5

• Absolutely nothing to worry about. Especially at 105 pounds. Guys don't demand girls stick thin. A little bit of weight isn't a turn off at all. It's probably similar to how you view guys if you want a comparison.

• I would disregard a small belly and will be more than happy with 32c on a slim girl like you. Surely you look stunning.

• Don't worry too much, a little bit extra isn't so bad, most guys have it too afterall.

Though honestly speaking if its too much that is the major area of turn off for me at least.

If you've a lot there just learn to dress to downplay it.

• YOU SHOULD AIM TO BE 90-95 LBS, BASICALLY YOU NEED TO EAT LESS OFTEN MAYBE 2 MEALS A DAY, BUT NOTHING WORSE THEN LOOKING LIKE A STICK WITH A GUT, GREWSOME . . .

• I'm sure you look really good. Weighing only 105 pounds I doubt you could have much of a belly

What Girls Said 3

• Sure, no one is perfect and everyone has what they might consider a "flaw."

Whether your belly is noticeable or not, what you wear has control over whether the guy sees it or not.

• no its not okay

• You are skinny but anyway it is fine to have a belly a little bit as long as you have a waistline.