I have some stretch marks on my butt/hips.

So I saw another question similar to mine but it did not answer my question. I have small breasts like a 34b and they are uneven one is a full 34b and the other is a small 34b. I read that some guys say that the breasts are not everything. That guys tend to look at the hips and butt. Well I have some stretch marks on my butt/hips. Lets say superficially how big of an issue is this for you?

Most Helpful Guy

• None what so ever. Guys are interested in your pelvis. Boobs are just a toy too play with on the way too where they really want to be. Boobs never come in exact pairs and yours are still growing. Usually the one on the side of your dominant hand will be slightly larger. It is nothing at all to worry about.

What Guys Said 2

• Everything you describe is normal.

Most women's breasts are a little mis-matched in size or shape.

Most people have stretch marks of one kind or another.

Neither is a big issue for me. Neither is an issue, really.

• not a terribly big issue, lots of girls get hip stretch marks during puberty, from what I'm told. It' from the rapid growth in the hips.

What Girls Said 1

• in the dark they won't notice either. HAH.. Kidding.