Anyone have any weird thing they look for in a girl/guy?

I just noticed, nearly all the guys that I've had something with had slight buck teeth. And most of them were dark-skinned but no particular race... this is including my fiance now! I never exactly "looked" for those qualities but I just ended up with quys that had them always. I guess I find darker guys more attractive a lot of the time, but the buck teeth I don't really get. on my fiance though, I find it really endearing somehow lol... but I think that's something that developed more with my feelings.

Most Helpful Guy

• I look for someone shorter than me (didn't work).

I look for someone else with hydrocephalus link (didn't work)

I even look for someone as ugly as me (not many in that category)

The one who had the guts to marry me is none of that but she tolerates me (often) anyhow.

What Guys Said 2

• I'll take the prize...I know it. I'd love to find a woman who sucks her thumb, has buck teeth and bites her nails. I think I have an oral fixation. Still, that's been my preference, all or some of it. The other stuff is "normal".

• Interesting question. I guess one "weird" thing I like seeing in some women is loooong hair. Long enough to reach or go past her waist line.

What Girls Said 1

• The guys I've dated, including the one I'm with now, all have sisters. By dating, I mean the ones who I've gotten physical with. I believe a good guy with (a) sister(s) will know how to treat a woman because he would have a sense of how he would and wouldn't want his sister to be treated. I have a younger brother and he credits me with his confidence towards women, so I think most, if not all, guys with sisters may feel the same way.

• I have heard this too actually!

• Glad to have someone back me up! Judging from your response, I'm gonna guess you don't have any sisters?