When can guys wear stylish tank tops?

I know tank tops on guys are reserved for the gym and the beach, but are there times guys can look stylish wearing a nice tank out and about ?

A tank with no graphic or plain, but more "dressy", if that makes sense, like this one:

link

0|0
3|3

Most Helpful Girl

• most girls would probably mistake you for being gay which if you are then yeah no problem but otherwise I wouldn't advice it outside the beach or gym.

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm straight, and I certainly don't want any further first impressions of being gay.

What Girls Said 2

• Yea of course there's times to wear them. I think summertime and going out to a casual lunch/dinner with friends or shopping is fine to wear something like that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys here (Australia) wear those stupid ass loose tanks, that look like they've been in fights and had them stretched. That's about all I can think of.

Honestly, I wouldn't wear 'em unless you're at the gym, home or beach. I'm assuming you want to show off muscles, and quite frankly I (and many women I know) don't find it attractive. Male bodies look amazing in fitted tshirts, where we can see the outline of your body but not the whole thing. leave something to the imagination, bud.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• There are no dressy men's tank tops.

1|0
    0|0
  • When his arms and shoulders are to big to fit into a reuglar tshirt

1|1
    0|0
  • A guy can wear a tank top stylishly when it isn't visible.

0|0
    0|0