When can guys wear stylish tank tops?

I know tank tops on guys are reserved for the gym and the beach, but are there times guys can look stylish wearing a nice tank out and about ?

A tank with no graphic or plain, but more "dressy", if that makes sense, like this one:

link

Most Helpful Girl

• most girls would probably mistake you for being gay which if you are then yeah no problem but otherwise I wouldn't advice it outside the beach or gym.

• I'm straight, and I certainly don't want any further first impressions of being gay.

What Girls Said 2

• Yea of course there's times to wear them. I think summertime and going out to a casual lunch/dinner with friends or shopping is fine to wear something like that.

• Guys here (Australia) wear those stupid ass loose tanks, that look like they've been in fights and had them stretched. That's about all I can think of.

Honestly, I wouldn't wear 'em unless you're at the gym, home or beach. I'm assuming you want to show off muscles, and quite frankly I (and many women I know) don't find it attractive. Male bodies look amazing in fitted tshirts, where we can see the outline of your body but not the whole thing. leave something to the imagination, bud.

What Guys Said 3

• There are no dressy men's tank tops.

• When his arms and shoulders are to big to fit into a reuglar tshirt

• A guy can wear a tank top stylishly when it isn't visible.