Do you like this look? or is it too much?

do you guys like this look? I really like it an dam thinking of like wearing my make up like that when I go like shopping or maybe when I go out with friends at night. what do you think?

btw. this isn't me. its a beauty guru on YouTube :) thank you

link

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update: would it look more natural for day if I wear no lipstick or less and no fake eyelashes. caues if you think about it the foundation layer isn't really that thick. she just has very perfect skin ( as do i) so it makes it look more flawless as if she's cakes it on..

Most Helpful Guy

• Its OK. She looks great, but I think it is just too much. Its nice to see girls who go out with hardly any make up on, makes them seem confident and sexy. I think some makeup is nice, but you definitely don't need to over do it. Girls who get my attention usually wear none to hardly any makeup, just a bit of mascara or eye shadow. But, if that is what you like, and it makes you feel beautiful, then do it! It is your body, and there are guys out there that will think you are sexy and beautiful no matter what you wear.

• Relating o the update: I think if you cut back on the lipstick a little, and made the color of the cheek/cheekbones more natural, it would look great. Fake eyelashes are alright as long as they aren't too over the top. If you have perfect skin already you shouldn't really need to use much makeup.

• Whyyyy! Freckles are amazing! =P

• i don't really like them :)

What Guys Said 10

• Shes using too much makeup.

But I guess now I officially think clowns are hot.

It looks good on her.

• She looks so different once she has all that make up on. Yeah it does look good, but from first impression meeting someone with that much make up I probably would not be able to recognize them without it.

• Seems a bit too much...

• looks gorgeous!

• wow that chicks scary looking until the end... creeped me out hardcore. But she's still kinda creepy at the end. I definitely like more natural then that. the lipstick doenst do it for me.

• Too much yo!

• Personally I think that, that may be a bit much and that the lipstick doesn't look that great.

• that chick should spend less time in front of the mirror doing makeup and more time sweatin those pounds on the stairmaster to be honest

• she's actually quit skinny its just her face that's a bit chubby. she's a size 8 which is a extra small in australia

• two pounds too much makeup

• Looks sexy.

What Girls Said 4

• I think your best bet would be to choose a more natural lip color. Heavy/dark eye makeup hardly ever looks good with a very light lipstick like that. Also, I'd say no to the falsies. Eyeliner on top and bottom and eyeshadow would be fine

• I feel like anything remotely close to that would never look "natural for day" regardless of lipstick or no lipstick. Also, she did really cake on the foundation. You can tell it's a totally different color than her natural skin tone an looks like a mask by the end of the video. If you already have perfect skin stick to something like tinted moisturizer or maybe mineral makeup.

• i mean the way I apply foundation it won't look as cakey. and I prefer full coverage

• I went through a phase in high school where I liked full coverage too. It was mainly due to being insecure about acne though, but anyway. For the most part guys don't like full coverage. They like natural (I know from experience) and they like freckles (I also know this from experience :P ). If you have perfect skin show it off! Just my opinion.

• I personally think that it is up to you how much time you want to spend in front of the mirror putting on makeup, but if by the time you are through the face that you are looking at is unrecognizable, you have put too much makeup on. Use makeup to enhance YOUR beauty--not create another beauty. This girl looked nothing like how she did at the beginning of the video.

• thats true. but to be honest the girl also wasn't as pretty at teh biginnig of teh video :/

• Okay. I can officially see why guys hate makeup. The before and after looks like two completely different people! Danggg.

I think that's probably a little too much makeup for day wear. Maybe just thin eyeliner on your top lash line and the bold lip color - but not so much foundation, liquid eyeliner and fake eyelashes. But if you're going out at night it's fine - I see heaps of girls with similar makeup.