Do guys like it when a girl has long hair?

Ok, I am 17 and my hair just about touches the backs of my knees. I have never had it cut, dyed, trimmed, or anything. Do ya'll guys think it is strange? Or do you like it?

Most Helpful Guy

• I've always liked girls with long hair. Several girls I've dated had hair down to the small of their back, and I thought it was amazing.

Yes, yours is a bit longer than that (remarkably long, in fact), but you aren't going to find very many guys who'll complain about that!

What Guys Said 9

• For me it tends toward having freakish overtones. Kinda like those women who don't cut their fingernails for 30 years and your somehow afraid one of em will touch your food.

• hm back of your knees is too long ... at the waist is best imo :D

isn't it dangerous for like riding a bycicle and such ? :D

• If its nice and neat then yeah.

• No as long as its nice and looked after, its a massive thumbs up, massive thumbs up,x

• I know a lot of bald kids who would love to have some of your hair. Locks of Love, that's all I'm saying.

• Too long.

• It could be good. I'd have to see it.

• Big YES!

• Lordy lordy lordy, what are we going to do with you!

What Girls Said 5

• Rapunzel! Lol, sounds nice

• Okay I know guys like long hair, but to your knees? I had a teacher with that long hair and it was kinda weird..

• I loveee long hair, but if you've never had it trimmed aren't the ends terrible?

• No, they actually aren't. They look nice, or so I've been told :)

• Interesting. I think long thick hair looks great. But the danger is that when it gets too long it starts to look a little scanty and thin - like this: link link

• Theyl ike long hair but I think hair that length might look a bit too scraggly. I'd say it should be long but not longer than waist length and it should always be styled somewhat with layers/angles/bangs or a combination.

• I'm not a guy but wow that's too long. Most guys I think like long hair- long as in mid back or waist. Hair to your knees is kind of weird and probably looks a bit scraggly :\