Is this outfit a turn off? Because I feel sexy when I wear it...

Baggy dark grey sweatpants (sometimes showing a teeeny bit of the top of my panties) and a tight white tanktop showing an inch or two of tummy (I have a flat stomach) and a push up bra but not showing a whole lot of cleavage. I'm a skinny girl, teeny waist with 32b boobs. I usually wear black skate shoes with it. I only wear this to school (not occasionally, like once a month) not to the mall or anything. would this be a turn off to some guys? because I feel good when I'm wearing it

the shoes are like this- link not the chunky skate shoes

Most Helpful Guy

• To me, bleh. baggy pants = death of sexy. But I'm a butt guy. I'm sure the breast guys will be happy with the tight tank.

What Guys Said 7

• No! I have a particular like for that outfit, I really don't know why, but that sort of dressing is very common here. It's sort of... The sexiest a girl can be with the least effort, yeah? Ahaha. It's perfect for school that way. Anyway, if you feel sexy in it, that says more than the rest, right? It's all, like, enchantment.

• U seem to have a sporty-style look...imo there's nothing wrong with that, as long as you want to attract guys that like sporty girls. :)

• i think when done right, sweatpants can actually be really sexy on a girl.

maybe instead of skate shoes, something a little more girly

• replace skate shoes with like converses or something - otherwise, definitely not a turnoff depending how well you wear it

• I usually like jeans better than sweats.

• You wear it to school? Umm...

• No it's a turn on. I love it when girls dress like that. Lots of people will say it's trashy if the top of your panties are showing but I bet most guys love getting a peak of what you're wearing underneath like I do.

What Girls Said 4

• it sounds kind of ghetto. by the way, cover your panties in public- that's trashy!

• Well if you are sexy then no matter what you'll look sexy..

• I think guyys will like it because of the boob/ stomach being shown but it sounds really trashy to me :/

• Nah if you are going somewhere casual. I like wearing sweats and a tight tank top too.