Appropriate for work?

do you guys think this dress is OK for work?

link

My office is pretty relaxed, people pretty much wear what they want. Some wear jeans, some wear suits, whatever they want. With my job, I pretty much sit at my cube all day working.

So, knowing that work atmosphere, do you think this dress is OK for work? I'm also 5'6 so I'm sure the dress won't be that short on me.

Most Helpful Girl

• I saw Victoria Secret and got scared. LOL! But its fine, it may be too short, may need to wear tights under it. But you know your work better than I do.

What Guys Said 3

• It's OK for sure, but the length would have to come down closer to your knees.

• As long as it goes past your finger tips.

How come I can't see the dress?

• I see it now. It's a nice dress, again just as long as it's past your finger tips

• It's sexy but still appropriate enough for work.

What Girls Said 6

• Its not showing much skin in your upper body which is good. As long as its not short you're fine.

• Looks good to me - throw a khaki sweater or mini cardigan over it would look nice. Some bracelets and accessories too ^^

• looks fine to me. it is modest.

• it's fine,it's fairly conservative when it comes to showing skin.

• That looks fine for an office that doesn't have a strict dress code.

• Yes but I would wear black tights with it.