What is the sexiest type of underwear?

fellas what do you like? and ladies what fits you best.

• BOOTY shorts
    59% (20)22% (2)51% (22)Vote
  • Thongs
    32% (11)56% (5)37% (16)Vote
  • Other. (sorry dnt really know da types)
    9% (3)22% (2)12% (5)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
very happy to see that chicks kno wats good wit da booty shorts YEA

0|0
13|5

Most Helpful Girl

• Thongs always feel so much better wearing than any other type of under. I rarely wear any other type when I leave the house. But if I'm just at home than I'll wear boy shorts.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• i like thongs that have a wider lace waist band. they're more comfortable and flattering than g-strings. I also like the french knickers or lace booty shorts

0|0
    0|0
  • ok so thongs are great if you don't want people to see the shape of your knickers through your jeans etc...

but they definitly aren't the best looking on or most sexy

i say french knickers all the wayy

0|0
    0|0
  • boyshorts. love them. lace and satin for a dressier occasion. Sometimes a thong is needed, sometimes boxers after bedtime is fair wonderous, but the boyshort is my lovely fallback.

1|0
    0|0
  • boxers on a guy to me is really hot

0|0
    0|0
    • Lol we talkin bout what looks good on gurls homie lol.

• Show All
    • Yup. same thing. I just call um BOOTY short lol for obvious reasons.

• @ reeses there really called boy shorts, but nicknamed booty because they show it off nicely

• i like french knickers or boy shorts

1|0
    0|0
  • Boy shorts are the most comfortable for me. Reveals some, but still leaves a little mystery. Plus, thongs always get buried, so I always have to pick em XD

0|0
    0|0
  • who wants to wear but floss? (aka thongs)

1|0
    1|0
  • i prefer booty shorts.

they feel good but thongs are cool too.

0|0
    0|0
  • Personally I like the see thought lace thongs. Guys love them too!

0|0
    0|0
  • I personally like the lacey thongs myself. Since they just fit a lot better and they are really comfortable. I also like the boy cut shorts, they are just really cute.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like to wear thongs with a lace band instead of elastic. This keeps you from getting a weird little bump when the elastic band pushes into your skin so you have that nice line in your clothes. Plus the lace makes me feel sexy!

But if I'm bumming around the house with my boy I like to wear the booty short panties and they're great to sleep in during the summer with a little tank. You've got some coverage but you've also got a little cheek exposure so I still feel a bit naughty

2|0
    0|0
  • I have noticed that guys love panties that are flattering, show some ass, and are a soft or silky material. I've gotten the most positive comments wearing cheekies and thongs.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• Boy shorts are the hottest. Especially if they're the fancy kind with lace or mesh Thongs are way overrated.

0|0
    0|0
  • thongs

0|0
    0|0
  • Cameron Diaz wearing spiderman undies in Charlie's Angels

1|0
    0|0
  • whatever the girl is confortable in

1|0
    0|0
  • no underwear the best