Does short hair look good on anyone??

So I want to cut my hair because I straighten it ALL the time and it's very badly damaged :( I have curly hair and it is already at my shoulders and cutting the dead hair to leave it all healthy would result in VERY short hair. My question is can anyone pull off having a short hair cut based on body frame and such? Should I even cut it? I'm scared I'm not going to like it and run the risk of looking hideous :( Help!

Most Helpful Girl

• Chances that it will end up good are really low because from what I've seen it seldom looks amazing on a girl. Don't get me wrong there's definitely a few who do look good but I've seen more fails than good. I would suggest talking to some kinda hair expert at a good salon about this first. You have to take your hair texture into consideration too but they will help you. In fact don't just go to one, go to 2 or more because you don't want to end up making a mistake that's just going to because you even more misery. Some people would say go and take a chance but this is one of those things that I'd first think about slowly and carefully. Get expert advice on this!

What Guys Said 1

• You must have good bone structure to pull it off.

link

What Girls Said 4

• Yes, some people can pull it off. But it depends on the person. Not everyone can pull it off. I'd say that it would be a smart decision to cut it off in order for your hair to be healthy. The healthier it is, the faster your hair will grow. But that's a big step. If you aren't sure and ready for it then you should probably not since I have a feeling you'll be disappointed in the end.

• most girls I've seen with it looked good,and I'm happy with my own pixie too. but it really depends on your looks,do you have any pics? you could censor your eyes for anonymity,we just need your bone structure and nose.

• You could pull it off, once my mom forced me to cut my hair to right at my ears. I hated it. But it was still cool

• It isn't going to look good, especially if your hair is curly.