Why would you wear that kind of thing in that weather?

so I was driving around downtown with a couple friends, and we saw a lot of girls with short skirts and dresses etc.. now here's the thing.. it was like -20c outside lol

how.. and why would you wear that kind of thing in that weather? its insane

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 13

• Oh, come on. It's only -13. ;)

Anyway, for some girls, looking hot > being sensible. They're willing to put themselves through pain (i.e. wearing heels), freezing their ass off, etc. in order to look hot.

• Because they are slaves to "fashion"

I'm sorry, but I just don't find purple lips and limbs, chattering teeth, watering eyes and noses, and shivering to be attractive qualities, haha

I'm far too practical to do that. I'm totally fine going outside looking like an eskimo if it means staying warm. :-)

• haha they ignore the fact that they're gonna get cold for fashion basically.. they'd rather look cute then be warm lmao.

• They must have heard about cryonic fat removal treatment, so they want DIY option LOL

Being a female myself, I could never understand girls going out half-naked in freezing weather. Since I drive daily, I tend to wear lighter clothes when going somewhere warm; but if I'm going for a walk - if somebody would try to cut me - I'd be safe with all layers ;)

• Some girls will go through the freezing cold and suffer just to look hot

• Some may not care about their legs being cold.. I don't wear skirts in weather like that but there are times when it's 30 F outside and I'm wearing dresses, as long as my upper body is warm.

• lol that's cool that you're not thinking the stereotypical male way: LEGS! =)

• i give them props I could never do that lol. cold weather means jeans and layers for me! they just wanna look hot

• i don't know. I agree, its ridiculous.

• They like to show off their asses and freeze them at the same time

• Attention whores.

• thats just stupid. the only time I'm wearing a dress when its cold is when I'm going to church. and I at least have tights on underneath. if it was like below 30 then I'm wearing dress pants & a sweater top haha

• They are having fun with their homies.

Girls like to look like that going to clubs or such because it's fun to dress up.

What Guys Said 3

• They will do anything for love, but I won't do that!

• stupidity or cocaine, resp. both of them

• Could have just gotten out of a presentation or something. Sometimes slacks/pants aren't the best option when it comes to that sort of thing. They were probably on their way to the car.