Blond= always beautiful?

i know this girl and my friends and I were talking about her because she posted a new pic on Facebook. she has nice naturally blond hair but her face is not really beautiful, but I also wouldn`t call her ugly.

now my friends all said that they think if she wasn`t blond there woulnd`t be as many people who call her beautiful as now.

so do people automatically think when they see natural blond hair: wow she is blond she has to be pretty?

Most Helpful Girl

• No. I've seen blonds that are stunning, and some that were unfortunate in the looks department. I think blond can look too light and washed out on some people but then there are some that it suits them well. I personally think darker features are prettier, but its because to me blond hair and blue eyes has been pushed in the media so much that when I see a blond that type of beauty seems generic. Blonds get more attention for the color, which is normal considering its a color that not many people have naturally. But blond doesn't make someone automatically beautiful.

• yes your so right, blonds are not that attractive, I rather go with a dark feature Hispanic women

What Guys Said 4

• Its almost a disqualification to me. Brunettes all day, every day, forever.

• Nope. At least for me. Seen a lot of hot blondes, but very few I would classify as beautiful. Dark hair, however, is always hotter and I've seen plenty of beautiful brunettes.

• Apparently blond hair evolved specifically for sexual attraction. People on here are going on about the face. Forget about the face. Your talking about the hair. Yeah well when male hunters went out and came back with food the females that stood out more e.g with blond hair. Got the males attention and therefore they were able to survive better.

So yeah can't really compete with what nature has meant to be beautiful. It is what it is.

• Nope, I've seen tons of ugly blondes.

What Girls Said 11

• I think a lot of people generally are more attracted to blond hair on a girl but not all of them are. Just because they're attracted to her hair though doesn't mean that they will always find her attractive. That's like saying since you like blue eyes everyone with blue eyes is attractive to you.

• I think being blond for white people is like being a redbone for black ppl. it's a feature that really doesn't make a difference but some people get colorstruck by it and think that person is automatically gorgeous because of it. its the media because the media always shows a blond haired, blue eyed woman as being beautiful and has for many years. so people have been conditioned to think that blond = beautiful. not all the time, its just a hair color

• I'm going to assume you are referring to the aesthetically-pleasing type of beautiful. I, myself, am blond, and I know I'm not stunning or gorgeous. I'm merely an average, and if I was a brunette, I probably wouldn't have as many guyfriends as I do.

• I see what you mean. I think blond hair is just less common. In all my classes, there is only about maybe 10% of girls with blond hair and that's even pushing it. I think it's just overall brighter. I know what you mean with the 'suddenly more attractive.' if I was brunette, I'd probably go down a point on the ten point scale. It's also true about the barbie thing, she's seen as 'perfect' and she has blond hair.

• Not 'always', but I definitely agree that blond women get more attention. One of my best friends in naturally brunette but dyes her hair blond. She gets 100X more attention when she's blond, even though she's pretty with brown hair.

I have no idea why, though. *shrugs*

• No, just because their blond doesn't mean their automatically beautiful

• Nope I think if a girl has really nice hair (no matter the color) it will make her appear more beautiful than she is.

• No they are not

• Somehow ... but mostly the blond girls are beautiful even if their face isn't that prety ! and I haaaaaaate it ... put anyways I'm prettier :D

• Yes. natural blond hair that isn't dyed or enhanced is rare in many regions of the world, and it is very bright. I also know a girl with long natural light blond hair and the hair is very stunning but with normal hair she would be maybe a 5.

• Simple answer=media.Look at the media around.Most celebs and supermodels are blonde.Yes they are hot brunette one but not as many as the blonde...They portray blond as the most beautiful women in the world.They push this idea into the society mind.Beside,let me ask you, Who do you think of when you think of blond hair/blue eyes? Barbie. All girls were grown up thinking barbie was so beautiful.It sucks to know that but well...That's the truth.Media really f*** the society.