Is this outfit "too much" to wear on a daily basis?

ht tp://img560.imageshack.us/img560/4678/img4741dr.jpg

what do you think people?

Most Helpful Guy

• If you've got the body I'd say go for it. You're bothered about the amout of mid-rif showing - it's fine. Very pretty and feminine without being tarty. Flirty without being over the top. Says girlie but not naughty. Mind you, not for funerals or family get togethers at your maiden auntie's house tho LOL.

What Guys Said 4

• if your jeans were few mm lower we could see your p****

• I don't see what the problem is that's fine!

• No I wouldn't mind it. Not for my personal use of course but it looks great on her/you. ^^

• id say its too much, but that's just me

What Girls Said 8

• That would be pretty gross if you wore the same clothes everyday... Anyways I think its fine for casual places with friends. But work or out to dinner with family? No.

• its OK. probably couldn't wear it to school because it shows your midriff but I think its OK. I'd add some cute accessories to it because it looks kinda plain with that tiny necklace and black elastic bracelet

• its okay for everyday wear I guess, but it just doesn't look particularly classy, with the stomach showing and jeans soso low

• if that's your style,go with it,it's not inappropriate or anything,but the jeans are a bit too low

• It's not too much, but it is ugly.

• no its fine, simple but cute

• It's fine. I see girls dressed like that everyday here.

• No it's fine!