Should I dye my hair ?

I have long black hair with tints of a reddish brown (hard to explain) but that's my natural color. I really want to dye it a chocolate brown to match my eyes. Should I do it? Oh and I have slightly tanned skin so do you think it would look good?

Most Helpful Girl

• If you want to do it and know the damage it does to your hair still then go for it. But don't do it to match your eyes, a lot of times that will take the attention away from one of them. You want both of them to stick out.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• Do a strawberry blonde? My friend has brown eyes and tan skin, and she dyes her hair strawberry blond. #gorgeous.

• If you do it got to the hairdressers dark brown hair dyes from a box always go jet black till after like 20 washes. If I was you I would leave your hair alone it sounds really pretty as is.

• i would leave it that way. your hair sounds great! :) and black is so sexy...

• wow sounds nice to me! do whatever makes YOU feel beautiful.