Send me a picture of a girl who is drop dead gorgeous and tell me why?

Put a link with the pic and tell me what makes her so gorgeous and beautiful and sexy?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 21

• link Those teeth and that unibrow makes her gorgeous!

• I know this is going to sound corny but "beauty is in the eye of the beholding". Sometimes there is this just vibe that the girl is emitting, and I'm endlessly drawn to her. In addition, in my experience if the drop dead gorgeous girl was a total bitch that I'm just repulsed by her. I can't really put up a random link of Jessica Alba or some other hottie, well because I just don't know if she's truly gorgeous.

Here is a fun article that combined a couple of celebrities and made the "perfect woman" ( It's just for fun, and yes I know they did not include anyone from a different racial background, we are all beautiful in our own ways) link

Here is an another fun link showing celebrities without makeup, they look just like us, what a shocker! link

• i love the 2nd link that's hilarious

• Glad you ladies like that link. Some of those women look nothing like there "makeup counterparts".

• that 1st link almost look like Troian Bellisario link

• I saw this picture in an issue of National Geographic, and took it to my group of friends at college, asking them to guess her profession. The most common response was 'model' followed entertainingly by 'please let her be a p*rn star' and then 'angel on Earth' or 'Elf'.

She is Ella-Li Spik of Sweden. She is of the Sami people, who traditionally herd reindeer.

link

She looks to be almost albino, with only her darker eyebrows and blue-green eyes suggesting otherwise. I've heard these features may be common to people of Laplander origin, but all the other pictures in the gallery would paint her as an ethereal exception to the norm.

She's happy herding reindeer for a living, but I would love to see other pictures of this girl.

• I studied the Sami people a little bit in my anthropology class, cool people lol.

• Uuuh... Lets get some *culture*, for the lady. This is Newtownards, lavish strands of a loyalist town;

Lets hope no one from my town uses this site, hey...

link

This is Samantha and I, respectively; she the one on the left. Her beauty doesn't properly come across in photographs, the camera doesn't like the poor girl, and anyway, what makes her 'gawjuss' isn't contained purely within static depictions, photographs do not describe what makes her beautiful. It's a series of effortless motions; she drifts, with shattered hair and laconic eyes, falling backwards into movement, settling on points, accidentally telling her story in every breathe or tilt of the head, every far-off gaze. She's raffish but inculpable, cherubic and lascivious; angelic and demonic. Her skin is my favorite thing about her, it's the perfect irony and explains her in one anecdote; she hates fake tan, with a passion, she really hates it, but while the picture doesn't show it right, her skin looks like she's wearing it constantly; her default skin tone is that gawdy orange that comes with fake tan. It's fantastic! And she's trapped inside her own flesh, and that's the perfect irony of Samantha, and that compelling uniqueness and non-self-abidance is what makes her beautiful beyond comment.

link

Victoria-Jane, on the right this time. She represents the complete opposite of Newtownards, while actually being almost the same as Samantha. Northern Ireland's a place full of ironies, a place full of 'us and them'. Anyway, this girl is a prime estate girl, the higher-end estate girl. She's chalked full of glamour, high in jewels in a land with no gold, and soft, tanned flesh in a land with no sun. Samantha hates her, ahaha, I don't know how she feels.

Theres a visual similarity between her and Samantha, they both have tight, drawn in bodies, small frames, styled hair, cracked expressions and small breasts, but Victoria-Jane is so much more spent; she's fell, dour and so very tired, but always optimistic. Her appearance is lavish, but she carries herself so nervously and modest, never sure of where she is or why she's there. She's tender, brist, but emaculate and good god can that woman shout! She's unique with every fibre, long-reaching and oneiric, every motion has a withdrawn, soft quality, and she echoes reluctant kindness in her resplendant demeaner; she's shining and beautiful and everything right and impure, glistening with lucre and permanence. She's a fine vase, or a yellow rose... She gave birth to a child at 14, she's the estate martyr, she's everything there is to know about Newtownards. And the prettiest girls in the world live in Newtownards.

I don't think I could find two girls more beautiful, either.

• link

Everything about her. She's basically perfect, in my opinion.

• link

Fresh, natural, great contrast between light skin an darkhair, naturally curved and shadowed eyes, natural sculpted cheekbones, slim and attractive regardless of what they are wearing, not 'showing off' for anyone!

• age 45 and has a 20 y/o kid? ASIANS.

• yeah, she's really gorgeous!

• Thanks, IPood..to me it's sad that most people sent pics of movie stars, all totally made up...insteadof 'regular' women who are really more beautiful!

• im not going to put a link here but amy lee (lead singer of evancence)

she has the body that every guy wants (not fat not skinny)

see has the confort thing going like she knows she looks good but is not stuck up to flash it around

she don't look like she is looking for approval of anyone to wear what she wants she does what she wants and tries not to follow the crowed

• Indiana Evans (when she was younger) - link link

Julie Ordon - link

• I've always had a thing for brunette's and darker looks...

link

THAT INK... she fits me perfectly.

link

Blue is beautiful...

link

• Most beautiful woman alive... perfect face, amazing eyes... just perfect everything.

link

• Dont feel it dude.. WHy fb.. She your girlfriend or something?

• Bc that's best photo I knew of on hand. And not my girlfriend, haha, though I wish.

• The singer from Venus Flytrap...

link

link

There's something about her... maybe it is the straight black hair? or those shoes? There's something... ;)

• 0|0
    • I think Candice Swanepoel has to be the hottest woman to hit the face of the earth. No denying it after seeing that picture. I can't even put words to why she is...

• link

I melted.

• link because of her facial structure and beautiful eyes

and

link - because she's a friend of mine and physically perfect, as you can see :)

• link

link

beautiful eyes, beautiful hair, their both just amazing. I am totaly biased towards red heads though

• link

her eyes are amazing

• 0|0
    • Hey. Thanks for letting me discover nice music. =D I'm from Qc too.

• she has a very nice smile and , the way she looks at the camera , you can see in her eyes the passion she has for her music. that for me makes her gorgeous .

• she's very cute

• Kate Beckinsale

link

• ANY picture of Megan Fox.

Because she's H-A-W-T !

• 6|0
  • Ooooh I asked a similar question of girls once and the mod gods took it down. I asked girls to post links to pics of guys that have sexy jaw lines so I could know what they were talking about and the bastards took it down! Grrrr...so annoying! Give me a few minutes and I'll come back and answer your question.

• This! link

She exudes confidence in herself, has piercing eyes, cute adorable face that makes me her look innocent but killer sexy body that she shows off in a way that makes her seem like she would be a naughty sex goddess in bed.

• Here are all her pics that show off her looks more- link

What Girls Said 14

• link

dear god just look at her. Her smile, her quirky look, her versitile look. I just think she is so darn beautiful, no joke she is my girl crush

But Vanessa Williams and Aishwarya Rai are so naturally stunning :) they are exotic and feminine and true ladies :P

• I think Aishwarya Rai is just stunning; I've always thought her to be the most beautiful woman in the world, easily.

link

link

• Shannen doherty now she is perfect. even as she is growing older she's still beautifull: link

link

why?

well if I could look like anyone I would want to look like her, she's got black hair and blue eyes and she's an amazing actress and the gap in her front teeth doesn't make her look ugly like it would some other people, it makes her pretty and not fake and plastic like other celebs

• Beautiful/gorgeous: Sigrid Agren link She just has a certain "je ne. sais quoi" about her and is like a delicate flower :)

Sexy: Irina Shayk link so ridiculously sexy. Body, beautiful nose, lips etc etc.

• link

Perfect. Although in this picture her left eyebrow is darker than the right lol.

• Eyes, body, lips...

link

link

• she looks great with a beard and an armpit afro

• I've always thought Carrie Underwood was gorgeous...

link

link

• What makes her so gorgeous is her entirety. Shannon has a beautiful heart and an amazing personality. Her eyes are gorgeous and she has a great figure but she puts her friends first and cares for others. She is gorgeous inside and out and I'm proud to call her my friend.

link

• Evidently everyone has a their own different perspective on what is beautiful and what isnt.

• Lily Collins link ...she would look good in anything

• Kelly Brook

link

I think she is gorgeous, and id love to look like her! xx

• celina jaitley link

shes a bollywood actress and model I think she's beautiful

also aishwarya rai and sushmita sen link

• also lucy hale link she's so beautiful!

• I always thought Celina Jaitley looked a bit like a p*rn star, lol. Aishwarya is ridiculously stunning.

• yea she's kind of provocative at times but I just think she naturally has nice features though and is exotic looking

• Karine Vanasse

I think she's absolutely gorgeous. I'd kill to look like her

link

• link

perfect face & I love her eyes