Why do women hate golden boxers?

i noticed this a lot. one day I when to the mall with 4 cousins of mines(they where girls) and we ran into a rack full of those type of boxers they had different kinds such as gold, silver, sparkling black, etc. and I though they where cool but my cousins where like "nasty" and one of them said "if you wear one of these, chicks are gonna think your gay". I even remember an episode in that old mtv show Room Raiders where a chick search one of the guys room and he had a collection of those boxer, after she saw these she got a negative reaction and at the end of the show she even turn him down because of these. I mean why do women hate these type of boxers so much?

Most Helpful Girl

• hehe golden boxers. rocky horror picture show much?

but I don't know I think something that flashy is just entertaining, and if a guy had them and was joking around when he'd wear them, then nothing wrong. but if he bought them in all seriousness, maybe I'd question it silently.

What Girls Said 5

• Because they're tacky. Its hard to explain, but its just one of those cheesy ways that make us think you're trying to get attention from us.

• 0|0
  • i like boxers just not with weird colors

• That's f***ing awesome. I wouldn't think you were gay. I'd think you were a part time super hero!

• I think they are awesome lol

What Guys Said 0