Why do women hate golden boxers?

i noticed this a lot. one day I when to the mall with 4 cousins of mines(they where girls) and we ran into a rack full of those type of boxers they had different kinds such as gold, silver, sparkling black, etc. and I though they where cool but my cousins where like "nasty" and one of them said "if you wear one of these, chicks are gonna think your gay". I even remember an episode in that old mtv show Room Raiders where a chick search one of the guys room and he had a collection of those boxer, after she saw these she got a negative reaction and at the end of the show she even turn him down because of these. I mean why do women hate these type of boxers so much?

60

Most Helpful Girl

• hehe golden boxers. rocky horror picture show much?

but I don't know I think something that flashy is just entertaining, and if a guy had them and was joking around when he'd wear them, then nothing wrong. but if he bought them in all seriousness, maybe I'd question it silently.

Sponsored

What Girls Said 5

What Guys Said 0