From Perfect to Idiot

I used to be skinny, sexy, and cute at 20.

Now I'm 25, fat and smelly and everyone hates me. I have been through trauma and a harsh breakup which totally destroyed me.

What happened? How can I redeem myself? How can I make people see the beauty within me again.

Most Helpful Guy

• It can take you 2 years to completely right the ship. I faced with a similar fate a little over a year ago.

You have to be willing to throw everything away and start over. Get rid of the old habits that got you in this mess, and rebuild with pieces that can benefit your growth. Stop eating those bad foods. Stop spending so many hours lounging about doing nothing. Watch Youtube videos on health and fitness and what it takes to be fit. It takes hard work and discipline.

Next, you have to save yourself from yourself. Your attitude got you here, whether you want to believe it or not. Don't let your ego derail your path to success. It's time to do things by the book and treat people with the same respect you want to receive.

• I copied this to my notebook! You are great.

What Guys Said 3

• Can you share some more info on your story? You're already anonymous and it would help :)

All I can so far is that change comes from within. It's really up to you.

Share some more pls :)

Tx,

A.

• You can go from Idiot to Perfect again by taking care of yourself

• Jog, shower with a lot of soap, don't hang around the people who hate you.

What Girls Said 4

• Please don't let a few traumatic incidents & a breakup stop you from taking care of your basic necessities, like showering. I'm not trying to insult you, I'm trying to help you. Those are things that you can fix. You can always lose the weight. You can always take care of your hygiene. & believe it or not, you can find people that don't hate you. But first, you have to work on your confidence. If you're beautiful on the inside, it will start to show on the outside.

• Lose the weight!

• Lose weight, take a shower, lose the people that hate you and find some people who don't.

• lose the weight. but for you, not everyone else. it may be hard, but won't it be great to see your ex the grocery store or something looking beautiful and better than ever? plus it makes you feel better when your healthy :) and um maybe take a shower if you really are smelly?