A relatively short girl lists a ridiculous height on a dating site?

A girl is 5'5 according to her profile and she lists her date as being 6 ft tall to 9 ft 9 inch. Is this what she prefers or does it mean she is absolutely not attracted to guys under 6 ft tall?

0|0
7|2

Most Helpful Girl

• Seem like an error

0|1
    0|0
    • Oh so being 9'9 isn't hot to girls LOL

• Anyone over 6'5 is too tall.i think she meant 6'9. Maybe she wants a future basketball player to support her.

What Girls Said 6

• its more than likely a preference. she likes tall guys but I'm sure if a guy who was 5'10 had everything she wanted in a man, she wouldn't turn him down because he's not 6 ft

2|0
    0|0
  • 5'5" isn't relatively short for a girl, it's average (technically, it's slightly above average).

I don't think it's unusual that she said 6' and up--a lot of girls say that. Doesn't mean they don't date guys who are shorter than that though. The 9'9" bit seems like a typo.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's probably just a preference, but you'd have to ask her to be sure. If its a requirement, that's just shallow. Height is not something that can be controlled. She probably just prefers her date to be taller than her even when she's wearing heels.

0|0
    0|0
  • sounds liek a typo.. no such thing as 9ft haha.

0|0
    0|0
  • that's her preference. I don't think it's ridiculous at all. that's what she wants. everyone is entitled to that. it's ridiculous you're calling her ridiculous because you don't fit the description she wants

1|0
    0|0
  • really the only thing she might care about is that the guy is taller than her. She probably isn't going to whip out the measuring tape or anything... and if she does, she's insane.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• She maybe prefers that or maybe she finds anything less than that to be unattractive... I don't see what's so interesting about this.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why do you care? She clearly has issues. Avoid her.

0|0
    1|0