Pushup bra tight! girls only

okay so I just bought a new aerie bra for free! I picked out the Abigail one I think which is like really push up. so usually I go for a 34B but that is always somewhat big on me when I get that size in any bra so I got a 32B for this one. but when I tried it on when I got home I could barely clasp it. is it supposed to be like that pushups?

i don't think I could return it since today was the last day for a free aerie bra :/

Most Helpful Girl

• No, its probably just the brand. A lot of brands vary when it comes to a certain size. Its free, nothing lost.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• You could probably still exchange it. Push-up bras in general do not fit differently than other bras they just usually have more padding. Different brands, however, fit differently. Try to get a 34B.

• yeah its definitely too small for you. go back to the store & see if you could get a 34B because push up bra's definitely feel tighter but you shouldn't have to struggle to clasp them. always try them on before you buy them (:

• When you go down in a band size, you have to go up in a cup size. Your 34B=32C. Try it out see if that helps any.

• try a 32c