Guys,what do you think about high heels?

So Guys I was wondering do you like it when girls wear high heels? Do you prefer girls wear high heels?

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends. I like to be at least an inch or two taller than the girl. I am just about 5'10'' so if the girl is like 5'8''-5'10'' it is kind of iffy. If we are going out and doing something new then perhaps it is fine, but if we're just going to get something to eat then there really is no need. Heels are supposed to make your legs and butt look better, but If I am already dating you there really isn't much of a need for that as I am already obviously attracted to you. However, if you are going out with friends and trying to get attention, yes heels would help a little.

Oh, and if you do choose to wear them, do not EVER complain about them. It is your fault for choosing to wear them, if they are uncomfortable bring something else to wear, we don't want to hear about it haha.

What Guys Said 6

• Don't like them. They make for an awkward walk. Lows with a wide base are ok.

• Love them on a woman - esp during sex!

• I have no strong preference. I like girls in both.

• They do look good

• No I don't think they are good for females' feet...I mean they look OK but just not necessary...(:

• I know men who do and men who don't. I personally do but ONLY when you are shorter than me without them on. If they make you taller than me with them on, then I'm your man. I'm 5'8". Also, there's a time and place for them...you probably wouldn't wear them to a game, right?

What Girls Said 2

• My boyfriend doesn't like them on any girl, he said they complain about them too much.

• a lot of guys I know like them