Makeup or no makeup? GUYS' ANSWERS 0NLY.

do guys like it better when

chicks don't wear makeup?

or do they actually like it?

thank you!

Most Helpful Guy

• Make up is good for most girls, and aslong as they know what they are doing, make up suits them, but its just unfortunate that some girls don't know they look amazing without it, but I believe girls know how to and when to enhance their looks if needed for whatever reason, so I would say, go with what your comfortable with, because us guys will always be impressed no matter,x

What Guys Said 17

• Well major thing, if you wear too much, you look like a whore. This saying goes back a ways. It's good to touch up a few areas and pull out your facial qualities. Guys like beauty and beauty is subjective. The popular culture has made makeup popular and you have a better chance by using it because of that culture. Just not to much; good luck, B.

• no makeup. Eye makeup is my only acception

• some makeup would do.. but I honestly don't care if she's wearing none

But if they wear more makeup then they got in their make up purse it sure is a total failure

it tells me: I need to wear a lot of makeup because I want to hide something I am ashamed off

you should see my girl friends (no I'm single but this is a must tell) run around showing their whole closet spending 2 hours putting on makeup before going out

thats so annoying, its like they have insecure written allover

• We like it, but only when it's necessary. Not a lot of girls can pull off no make up whatsoever, but most put too much on. Judging off your profile pic, I'd say do up the eyes a bit, put something subtle on the lips and a touch on the cheeks. No need to cake it on (not saying that you do)

• alittle bit of both no make up is go for chillen at the house..its more sexy and make up is good sometimes for going out but I prefer no make up especially if you got glasses because that's all I need.lol

• I like when girls wear makeup but LIGHTLY because I remember that my date wears a lot and one day she did not wear any that was really horrible .Don't be a whore , don't sleep with guys everywhere, That really beauty doesn't come from makeup it comes from a lovely , sweet heart believe me .

• Little bit

• I like it , but not overdone , so a natural make up look :)

• well I think it is better to a sweet lady to keep her natural beauty. sometimes your makeups makes you look so bad and really turn most men off. some times you look so expensive and guys real guys who are looking for a serious relationship will look at all those things before he comes forward.

So to me I think it will be the best way to look natural and sexy... lol

• a little bit of make up but not so much make up where you look like a goth or a clown or something.

• Eyeliner and I'm a happy man.

• Makeup if you know what you're doing which most girls do.

• when they don't wear make up

• Yes no one should be able to wear makeup umtil youve seen them without it

• Please, yes. But not caked on...

• guys will say they like none but in my view no make shows you don't care about your appearance. so a little is best shows you care and not really deceiving any one.

• Hell, the only woman I've seen so far who looked more attractive with makeup than without was around 45, and even then, it was because she looked like a 22 years old woman with barely any makeup on.

What Girls Said 1

• They'll deny it but they do but only when it's light lol. It's a complicated system :p lol