How can I get rid of the blood blister near my navel piercing?

Alright girls, I have a question and I hope you give me advice about this!

I had my belly button pierced for 4 months now. Every morning and night I wash it with soap and then I would soak it with sea salt. But I still have that dumb blood blister near it! The blister would go down a couple of days then it would go back to the little bump again! It's really frustrating! Please help me! I'm doing everything right..I don't know why it's not going right for me :(

Thank you!

Most Helpful Girl

• Ouch. I never had this with my belly button piercing, I'm pretty sure its an infection. You should go see a doctor asap. Its normal for a belly button piercing to pus a little through the hole, but to create a bleeding blister is not normal. Its only suppose to bleed when the piercing is agitated to the point of bleeding (its not healthy but this is the only time where bleeding in that piercing is somewhat okay). Go to a doctor.

What Guys Said 1

• Might be an infection. You have to get get it looked at.

What Girls Said 1

• You should see a Dr get it checked out!