Do guys actually notice when a girl tries to look nice for him?

some days I do my hair or makeup really nice & it seems like guys don't really notice ha ha :P

Most Helpful Guy

• I normally don't Unless I'm REALLY attracted to that person and pay attention to their appearance on a day to day basis

What Guys Said 10

• So long as she got arms and legs and all an maybe a little fuzz on her noggin I'm good with it.

• No, I've had women say they like to get dressed to feel confident.

• I think mostly, guys DO notice that a girl has gone above her norm and is making an effort to look good...we just don't think it's specifically for us, more so for you and how you feel.

• ahh never thought of it that way

• Well you have to be straight up with girls too. It's not a gender thing- PEOPLE aren't mind readers and don't know what you're thinking no matter how hard you think it.

• I notice, but only if I am actually into the girl. If not I would probably notice but only if it is pretty obvious.

• Yeah if I like a girl I notice everything she changes right away but I might not say anything in case I sound creepy

• I notice but usually I won't really say anything to her because I get nervous around girls.

• depends a friend or boyfriend who see you every day will notice you did something different but at the bar there not going to see a differences.

• Not really. I thought girls actually try to look nice for other girls? That's what I've been told.

• ha, yeah I can see that as being true. girls like to make other girls envious haha

• Hahaha lmao got em once again hades

• @Moloch - Thanks! Today is a good day.

• they might notice if its enough of a difference

• If I'm attracted to her, I take definitely take notice.

What Girls Said 2

• I think that fashion and makeup is about flattering your body type and emphasuzing your beauty. It is not used to impress men. Men who like women like them no matrer what they wear. Women like to impress, other women link

• i think it depends how drastic the difference is