Girls, What piercings other than ears do you like on a guy?

I am curious what piercings girls like on a guy other than ears. I like piercings and I was wondering what I should get?

Most Helpful Girl

• I like eyebrow and lips on guys..

but one or the other, not both..

What Girls Said 8

• I don't like piercings on guys personally. But if you were to get one I'd suggest a stud somewhere. I think rings would look a little too young for you personally.

• I can't speak for others, but I prefer NONE.

• i don't like piercings on guys. except for ears

• While I have nothing against a guy with piercings, my personal preference is for a guy to have none.

• I love piercings myself, but I prefer my guy to have none. Tattoos are a different story though...

• um nothing but one ear pirecing, if anything

• None anywhere and take out the ears please

• None,sorry.

What Guys Said 1

• i have mine on the upper cartalidge on my left ear...got it done when I was 18 and in college

its my only one...have thought about taking it out, but it kinda adds a little spunk to myself (?)

i thought about studs in my ears, but I can't pull it off...i'll leave mine in till I get bored of it lol...right now I keep it in because getting it pierced there was painful, as far as cleaning it and sleeping...so for all that I gotta leave it in for now