Eyebrow grooming on male?

How should a male deal with the hair that grows in between his eyebrows?

Most Helpful Girl

• Waxing it or tweezers.. I do my brothers when it's comng out bad

What Girls Said 20

• Remove it with tweezers. Unibrows do not look good on a guy or a girl.

• I pluck my boyfriend's unibrow for him ha.

• wow good for you :) Would you shave his a** too?

• If he asked me to, yea probably. Ha. I waxed his back before because he didn't like the very few stray hairs on it.

• I would suggest a hair trimmer. It's not quite shaving, but can sometimes leave that same coarse pokey feeling as it grows back. Waxing might work better, because I've heard that over time, the hair starts to grow back thinner and lighter, and sometimes not at all, because you're pulling it from the root. I've never waxed mine, though, so I'm not sure. That's just what I've heard.

• he should leave it alone, men are supposed to be hairy. can't bear a man that is more vain than a woman

• If you don't like it.. shave it or wax it. I don't see the big deal with a man getting his eyebrows cleaned up I know plenty that do.

• Well, you can tweeze them yourself (tweezers are like $5) or you can go get them waxed (lasts longer and is also around $5 at most hair salons)

• yah,

tweeeze, but don't wax;

unless your gay, then more power

to you.

but make it look good, not to

cleean or that's weird for a straight guy..

• yeahh. a unibrow isn't very attractive lol. just tweeze the hairs in between

• pluck it,thread it,wax it-plucking is best because it's cheap but effective

• tweezers! Only gotta buy them once (until they don't pluck anymore that is lol) and you can do it as often as you need!

• Between them? You can just shave it often. Or have your girlfriend tweeze it for you. :P

• Pluck or wax. Don't shave - it will just grow stronger!

And it's totally OK to be well groomed - desirable even!

• please don't do it! I love men who are men if you know what I mean lol

• YES! Pleeease take care of your guys' eyebrows a little bit. Hahaha there's nothing worse than a unibrow

• It's important to not have a unibrow so wax or tweeze if it's dark

• tweezers ! don't go over board but I applaud you for doing this.

makes a huge difference.

• Threading. A lot of males get their eyebrows threaded.

• Its OK to have some hair going out of the brow line but as long as they don't touch or look like one all together from a distance..waxed eye brows can look unattractive

• If is a unibrow then he should wax/tweeze/thread but don't shape them up. Men don't look right with perfect eyebrows.

• Tweezers. Pull it out.

What Guys Said 10

• I use tweezers straight after getting out of the shower when your skin is warm & it's therefore easier. I had 2 or 3 pairs of tweeers that were really cheap and useless so I spent about ÂŖ8 on a pair and they are brilliant! They even get the tiny hairs you can barely see so I only have to do it once every week or 2.

• Shave it with a chainsaw. That way you can say to those douchebags that say men taking care of their appearance are week and feminine "Do you shave with a chainsaw?"

• Real men don't pluck...

• I'll tell you what you should do to that unibrow.

link

• Bert might have one but there is a reason why he doesn't get the chicks. link

• Or because he's into Ernie...

• He does sleep with Ernie in the same bed but Sesame Street has never publicly proclaimed that either one was gay.

• I tweeze my eyebrows. I have good natural arches so I don't usually have girls shape them for me.

• Pluck it dude

• Get tweezers and pluck

• Remove it. I do it when I shave, and keep it neater and nicer looking.

• Psh. I see all these chicks saying wax or use tweezers.

Be a man. Use pliers.