What hair color do girls like on a guy ?

or only the hairstyle matters to you,question too short

Most Helpful Girl

• It really doesn't matter to me, I always thought I liked dark guys, but then I fell in love with a blondie:D

What Girls Said 13

• Any hair color's fine with me, but I tend to be really attracted to guys with darker hair colors for sure. Don't know why, I've just always been that way.

But the most important thing is what looks good on the individual. People are almost always much more attractive when they stick to hair colors that actually suit them, rather than just dying it to what's popular or considered "hot" at the time.

• I suppose I'm partial to brunettes, but I really don't care that much. Attraction is attraction, and hair color doesn't really influence it.

• It doesn't matter to me one bit. I used to say I like Very dark hair, then I started crushing on a blond. Then I said I like anything but buzzcuts, but my most recent crush looks damn sexy with a buzz cut. So, its whatever fits his face and his personality. Don't be afraid to experiment.

• doesn't matter,tho a friend died his hair pink once,and well,oh lord,never thought I'd like pink hair on a guy but damn...

• I only like natural on a guy.

• short hair, usually like dark colors better

• I like red heads ;) or any other unique color.

• I prefer the darker colors like black, dark brown.

Pleeeease no blond! :D

• it's all about the style and how it looks on you! color doesn't matter much to me

• brown, and I know this sounds weird, but, gray. not light white gray. the gray that still has some brown in it, like salt and pepper. I find salt and pepper hair so sexy if the man can pull it off right.

• any color as long as it is a natural color and fits his skin tone link

• I like all hair colors and short hair. I'm not really a fan of long hair.

• I don't like guys who dye their hair but I also won't date a blond. any other hair color I'm fine with though. The hairstyle also matters a lot.

What Guys Said 1