How often do you go shopping for clothes?

honestly I hate clothe shopping. makes my blood pressure rise 20 points. just finding the right pair of jeans is a pain in the ass and I hate doing it. I Haven't gone jean shopping in like 2 yrs. *sigh* but I need at least 2 new pairs, Because I have like one pair of good fitting jeans. is there anything else besides jeans that would be just as good? I don't mind trousers there alright.

in fact I think I just hate jeans altogether eventhough my girlfriend thinks my ass looks hot in them

Most Helpful Girl

• Khakis? Dress pants? Honestly it all depends on the pair of pants. Of course there's good looking pants that will look just as good as jeans but that may be hard to find. Go to a store that is specifically mainly jeans (like Levis or True Religion). I hate shopping too. I love the idea and getting new things but once I walk into the store I hardly ever see anything I like, and then I have to try it on which is a hassle, and then most of the times they don't even look right on so I have to keep searching. Usually when I go shopping I put some Malibu in a yummy drink from one of the food court places and everything seems to be easier lol.

What Girls Said 7

• Yup, I definitely know what you mean. About a month ago I had worn myself down to having no more than one pair of jeans, so I was pretty much forced to go out and look for some. I always keep kicking it back until I can't anymore and literally *have* to go shopping. Anyways, after trying a lot on I still couldn't find a pair that fit that great and looked good, so the first one I stumbled across that were somewhat okay, I just grabbed two of those, payed, and booked it to the exit. Anyhow, after all that I realized when I got home that I've lost a bit of weight I wasn't aware of (due to stress, etc.) and that when I get back to my normal weight I'll have to go back and do more shopping for jeans one size up. -__-

• yeah I had quite the opposite problem lol I used to fit comfortably in my size 30 jeans, now I have like 4-5 pairs of jeans that don't fit lol if I got fit again id be able to fit them good. iam about a size 38 now. I just gave all my skinny jeans to my skinny cousin.

• go shopping on purpose? maybe once or twice a year, because almost every time I go to the mall ''just to see'' I end up buying something

• Maybe once a month.

• like last summer hah

• I go every 2 weeks.. Depending on what I feel like buying for the month.

• I am the type who goes a lot, lately I've been going every week because I'm on a break but during my regular semester I probably go every few weeks. But I am the type who goes a lot and walks out with nothing or just something small, not usually a lot at once. If I buy 4 items in one trip that seems to be a lot for me.

• I'm always looking for new clothes and buying new clothes. I'm constantly updating my wardrobe for winter and spring.

What Guys Said 1

• I love clothes shopping. I just don't have the extra money to go out and do it all the time. I will go like twice a year and just get everything I need in those 2 trips. If I have a little extra cash sometimes I will try to find a female friend to go shopping with, they always know what to pick out and if they think it looks good on me then its good enough!