Straight, curly, or wavy hair? or don't care?

on a girl, do you like their hair to be either straightened, curled, or wavy?...or do you not care either way haha

Most Helpful Guy

• well for you I like it straight best. It might look good wavy/curly BUT I don't like how you have it. it seems to show-girlish. A more natural wavy look would look better on you. But you are very attractive either way but for you I like your straight pics better.

But on a girl in general I usually prefer wavy hair. especially if she is blond (because my hair is straight.)

What Guys Said 5

• It doesn't really matter but wavy hair is pretty awesome.

• Wavy and staraight is good for me!

• I like straight hair on girls

• Wavy is nice. That messy after sex look is really hot though. :)

• yulia tymoshenko's hair is cool.

What Girls Said 4

• I live wavy hair the most. The type that definitely has an uplift wave to it, but then it's like you take your hands and just lightly scrunch up the bottom of your hair and then kind of wave your head around a bit lol. That way it doesn't seem "too styled" but at the same time it doesn't look unkept either. I think you look best with straight though :)

• haha my hairs so dumb it like will NOT scrunch no matter what I do. too thick :/ thank you though :)

• I always thought that wavey hair looks best on girls, though of course it depends on the type of girl...

• I wish my hair was naturally wavey... :S

• different styles look good on different girls, I don't think guys care as long as it looks good on her.